Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So obviously there‘s a covid19 vaccine for the elites who cures the symptoms in two days and makes you strong and healthy like you‘re 20 years younger, nice to know:ehh:
Not necessarily a cure but he got medicines that are still in trials that have shown promising outcomes and have not completed the process of being approved for general use. The antibody treatment in particular which right now is only available for compassionate used (ventilated and about to die) because they are not sure of all of the side-effects and possible interactions with other drugs yet. He also got that steroid treatment from what I'm reading gives you a false sense of "feeling well" and bravery. Kind of like the scene in Pulp Fiction where they gave the adrenaline to the girl overdosing.

SingleNarrowFish-max-1mb.gif

He isn't out of the woods and cured yet. Still has the virus and still not out of the window where the worse of the disease can occur. But he is lucky he is president and he is lucky he got this now and not back in April. If he got it in April, he would be a dead man since these treatments weren't around.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm starting to think that Trump is literally mentally ill. And I mean, like needs to be on meds, mentally ill.

The reason I'm saying this is because... the stuff this fool does, the stuff he says...

10 years ago, I just don't believe Donald Trump would have said or done this stuff. He's always been a character... but this is different.

I think we have a dude that is experiencing an actual psychotic break as the president of the United States.
He is mentally ill. He actually makes a very concerniing case study on the ego in terms of positions of power in government.

Rgardless, he's clearly unfit to serve as President any longer and should just respectfully step down. Unfortunately, his ego will not allow him to do that.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herman Cain like the Black buddy in an 80’s action film who gracefully sacrifices himself for the white lead actor and is never acknowledged again.

:dead:

Figuratively for myself, literally for Cain.

Absolutely insane. He needs re-election to avoid possible jail time for this shyt alone.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think that Trump is literally mentally ill. And I mean, like needs to be on meds, mentally ill.

The reason I'm saying this is because... the stuff this fool does, the stuff he says...

10 years ago, I just don't believe Donald Trump would have said or done this stuff. He's always been a character... but this is different.

I think we have a dude that is experiencing an actual psychotic break as the president of the United States.

Yeah, he was always a character and always kind of full of shyt, but the moment that Obama roasted him in that correspondents dinner, it changed everything about him. He became more and more bizarre, and way more unhinged. It didn't help that this was the moment that Fox (who nobody with celebrity would go on anyway) actively gave him a platform (just as his popularity was really waning again). It was the perfect storm of fukkery.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, he was always a character and always kind of full of shyt, but the moment that Obama roasted him in that correspondents dinner, it changed everything about him. He became more and more bizarre, and way more unhinged. It didn't help that this was the moment that Fox (who nobody with celebrity would go on anyway) actively gave him a platform (just as his popularity was really waning again). It was the perfect storm of fukkery.
The dude is funny in a sideshow way back before he started the Obama shyt and ran for president. It was funny when he was beefing with Rosie O'donell and other people all the time and he was just a straight a$$hole which is entertaining in entertainment. That shyt is terrible for a president.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
even if he survives this, he wont learn a lesson and still wont wear a mask...viruses mutate thats why people still get flu after flu jabs..next bout is KO if his fat ass dont die from complications or is disabled/limited within the next few weeks

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Trump really believes everything he says & does.

I don't think he knows who he is as a person. He has no self. He just does absolutely whatever to achieve whatever his goal is. He has no rules.

Before, it was hangin out with rappers, being cool with them, partying because it brought him a new segment of fame. He was on wrestling for a while, then reality tv. He was a Democrat for a long time, then a soft repub, then indy, then now a hardcore right repub. He does whatever to get ppl behind him.

Its like he transforms into whatever is needed to get to his goal. He's a complete socio/psychopath