Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

TOLD YALL NIKKAS

I really don't get why you dudes think he is faking. I mean I understand but you guys are so sure but it doesn't make sense. He received antibody treatment the average person isn't receiving and it does have good outcomes. However, given everyone in his orbit is getting sick, I'm kind of surprised there is more skepticism that he got it than if he said he didn't get it. Also, he tried to say he didn't get it and hide his results until things turn really bad for him on Friday.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Youre assuming these people were rich because they won an award 20-30 years ago?? 83 years old with dementia, heart disease and "covid complications":dahell:

These are not wealthy white people. And I havent seen one dead from Covid yet :manny: Now if Tom Hanks would have kicked the bucket my point would be null, but no hollywood elites, no wall street moguls that control markets, no congressmen/women,

These "experimental drugs" are cures they arent letting you, me or our families have. Trump is 74, doesnt exercise, eats like a college freshman and was done with the virus after a weekend in Walter Reed. They are playing by different rules.
What am im saying is the people arent broke and knowing they are dying would pay any amount to save themselves. again just because you dont personally know or rock with that list doesnt change them from being famous. i cant name one kpop group but apparently them nikkas banking

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is exactly why people were praying he died

he had access to medical treatment that only .0001 percent of the population can get and he’s telling people not to worry about the virus
“But hey thoughts and prayers. I don’t wish this virus on no one. We can disagree politically, but I still care about him as a human being. I don’t care who you are, I’m a Christian.”

fukkING LOST ASS C00NS

NIKKAS ARE THE WORST CULPRITS TOO, CANT STAY ON CODE FOR SHYT

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thank you. I know that guy had a point, but it's so annoying when somebody on the coli makes a baseless claim that even you know in the back of your own mind is 100% complete bullshyt. Just eye roll worthy. Even worse when they want to double, and triple down on it.
We just have different ideas of rich and famous white people. I don't consider anyone on that list in that echelon but they do. I was thinking someone the news covered for dying that really stands out. I cant think of any in the 210k. No worries though

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

TOLD YALL NIKKAS

danielbryanwhc1_crop_north.jpg