Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
He finna Vince McMahon walk into a press conference by Friday

Bruhs this simulation is giving me a headache
It's a script written by supremacists
nikka im all for that. let that nikka come out in public around his cult members. give them all parting gifts

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herman Cain like the Black buddy in an 80’s action film who gracefully sacrifices himself for the white lead actor and is never acknowledged again.
FAKE NEWS

jpark306.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I looked through about 5 or 6 lists before I made my statement. Be honest, the reason we had to pull lists is because we couldnt think of 1 famous white person off the top of our heads. These people are "famous" within their craft, not famous. Name some people on these lists the Coli would know. Matter of fact, pull a coli thread about any of these white people, before they died.

And honestly, if you find some threads I'll take my L and drop that talking point.
"talked about on the coli" doesnt mean famous. there are multiple tariq nasheed threads each week but hes not famous to the general public

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
famous to you isnt what famous means. these people were rich to well off and white and died of covid. there is no secret sauce trump isnt healthy yet
Youre assuming these people were rich because they won an award 20-30 years ago?? 83 years old with dementia, heart disease and "covid complications":dahell:

These are not wealthy white people. And I havent seen one dead from Covid yet :manny: Now if Tom Hanks would have kicked the bucket my point would be null, but no hollywood elites, no wall street moguls that control markets, no congressmen/women,

These "experimental drugs" are cures they arent letting you, me or our families have. Trump is 74, doesnt exercise, eats like a college freshman and was done with the virus after a weekend in Walter Reed. They are playing by different rules.