Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Side note I'm completely worn out from American politics. Democrats are drastically out of touch with the real pulse of this country meanwhile Republicans have a complete misunderstanding of what the fukk is going on at all

America is fukked, far too complex to change or overcome at this point. Even reversion to 10-20 years ago when left/right politics was a more subdued conversation is impossible. I thought Bernie would have been a great bridge and yet the very Dems he was campaigning amongst fukked him over :yeshrug:
I'm sick of the stupidity honestly.

Its exhausting. Not just talking about Trump but more so normal everyday people who excuse this crazy ass shyt on an almost daily basis. Once I cast my early vote I'm going to check out a bit. I can't say I'll stay away from it 100% but I'm really just ready to vote and get it over with. I mean just this weekend alone was crazy.

Remember when we had Obama and you maybe thought about what the fukk Obama was doing or cared about what he did maybe once or a few times a week and it was not really all that exciting. Nice and boring. Just how I like it. You can disagree with his policies which I did but this guy makes a circus out of every fukking thing.

The thought like I said in a previous post this guy getting experimental treatments that no other person can get, which on one hand he is the president and I wouldn't expect any different for any other president. But instead of just saying you know I'm really grateful for this drug I know the average joe isn't going to access and we really need to invest in this he is going to use it as a way to downplay it for everyone else who won't get anywhere near the amount of care he gets thus making his supporters act more like retards because they can't think this nuanced and endangering people who will not get the life-saving treatment he gets.

Makes me sick. Like @Houston911 said this is why it almost felt vital this prick died or incapacitated because he is now going to use his illness to justify making the situation worse.

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I looked through about 5 or 6 lists before I made my statement. Be honest, the reason we had to pull lists is because we couldnt think of 1 famous white person off the top of our heads. These people are "famous" within their craft, not famous. Name some people on these lists the Coli would know. Matter of fact, pull a coli thread about any of these white people, before they died.

And honestly, if you find some threads I'll take my L and drop that talking point.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Dude literally caught and “beat” COVID between game 1 and game 4 of the finals. :russ:

Need Trumps head on this

InsecureLoathsomeIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I looked through about 5 or 6 lists before I made my statement. Be honest, the reason we had to pull lists is because we couldnt think of 1 famous white person off the top of our heads. These people are "famous" within their craft, not famous. Name some people on these lists the Coli would know. Matter of fact, pull a coli thread about any of these white people, before they died.

And honestly, if you find some threads I'll take my L and drop that talking point.
famous to you isnt what famous means. these people were rich to well off and white and died of covid. there is no secret sauce trump isnt healthy yet