Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
He never had it!!! This is ridiculous.

Bruh, stop it. We’re not gonna do that in here. He does have it, and so do his cronies. Look at the spread in his inner circle and the people associated. So is the president of Notre Dame faking too? Y’all give this clown far too much credit. This fukks up a lot for them. Would be no reason to fake it. Don’t let the optics tricks fool you

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
"Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life." -Trump

Jones can be heard saying, "Don't be afraid to die;"

tenor.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Trump is not going to die. He is not in trouble. These "experimental drugs" are probably proven cures held out for the "elites". They are deemed "experimental" so the masses are not outraged that they can't get them for their loved ones. It's been like this since the beginning of time. Of the 200k+ dead, no famous white person has died from Covid.
We have to vote and vote and vote and vote to stop him. Covid ain't gonna do it, the house ain't gonna do it, senate ain't gonna do it, both siders ain't gonna do it, undecideds ain't gonna do it, MSM ain't gonna do it. We have to vote his ass out.

nah e-grow .... :whoa:

List of deaths due to COVID-19 - Wikipedia :picard:

Daps
I feel ya we do have to vote him out but there have been rich people and we'll connected people who have died from this. I'm sure Herman Cain and Trump's buddy who died from it had access to these drugs and still died. The 3 drugs he took have been given to Alot of people already and the British published a medical paper saying that 26% of people who were given Dexa what ever it's called ended up dieing. Alot of the doctors have also said people just slip right under their care and die when it looks like there recovering. Trump's oxygen level dropped twice Covid clearly wants to fukk with him.

I hope you're right :mjcry: