Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I think all of this is to cover up the tax and bank fraud. I really do. Tax. And. Bank. Fraud.
The thing is the only reason that party even put up with his shyt (get ready for if he loses how many republicans are gonna come out with some :whoa: 'I-I didn't support him like that') is because of the judges. Dude is gonna get them three but this completely stalled those plans. They want to do that shyt as quickly as possible too, because if it happens post-election and he loses (which seems to be the case considering how desperate they are), they know damn-well that shyt is getting stonewalled.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
two things showed me this is for real. kellyanne conway daughter was on tik tok for hours blowing down on her mother about coughing before trump came out with it. then hope hicks situation happened and other people got sick at the same event kellyanne was at. also the major thing that makes me believe is this stopped the supreme court pick in it tracks... it took out senators that was gonna vote for it. trump wanted that more than he wants McDonald's everyday. probably everybody involved with the vote got sick are going to be sick

Ain’t God great?! :bryan: :blessed:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Trump is a rich kid and has never had any real hardship in his life. I figured maybe catching the Rona would straighten him up. But nope, this dude might be irredeemable.

psychologists believe he is a sociopathic malignant narcissists. they do not change. the chance of them ever changing is slim to none.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's rightfully angry with her mother and she is helping to expose the idiocy of Trump supporters.

Now Kellyanne has put the lives of her entire family in danger for Trump.
This.
Someone on here mentioned she was getting bullied online and death threats from trump fans who is her mothers boss. Don't how the bytch can live with herself picking trump and her career over her own daughter.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Like I mentioned earlier I'd trust a D.O. before I'd trust a foreign medical grad from India or the ukraine. Even moreso than someone that got thier degree from the carribean.

i always thought you had to be an exceptional student to make it to medical school in developing countries...tbf most young indian doctors ive seen were good...terrible ones were the general practice ones who i noticed had become complacent with more years in practice.:ehh:

that massage therapist breh is trump doctor only because of his military history and can easily be manipulated to provide certain information compared to a real doctor.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
The doctors don’t seem that confident tho.:patrice:

It's wild watching this play out. This is truly some shyt I'd expect to see from a Third World Banana Republic circa 1980.

Doc really got up there reading from index cards trying to act upbeat and said he ain't wanna say anything too negative (aka, the truth) "that might steer the course of illness in another direction"...as if Rona was in the cut waiting for cues on how to move next. HE doesn't even believe the shyt he's saying. You'd think his family was in a bunker somewhere being held at gunpoint from the way he's acting...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Putting out fake news and going with a narrative to make it look like it was nothing

They throwing any experimental treatment they can at him

Personally it was this for me. They're hitting him with several experimental treatments (none of which are hydroxychloroquine btw) either back to back or as a cocktail all at once which looks a lot like desperation. If it were bullshyt and he really wasn't sick I feel like he'd be all over FOX doing 'upbeat' phone interviews preaching the gospel of sunlight and bleach while tweeting as usual and claiming it's barely more than a mild flu.

Instead we get screwed and chopped videos where the coughing fits/shortness of breath are bizarrely edited out, pics of him signing blank documents and a brief parade around Walter Reed. But hey, I guess we'll know more in the coming days.