Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
They want to do that shyt as quickly as possible too, because if it happens post-election and he loses (which seems to be the case considering how desperate they are), they know damn-well that shyt is getting stonewalled.
How exactly is the judge confirmation post election getting stopped? Democrats can’t stonewall anything. Unless a few GOP senators defect the judge is getting pushed thru. You wield absolutely zero power in the senate if you are the minority party

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally it was this for me. They're hitting him with several experimental treatments (none of which are hydroxychloroquine btw) either back to back or as a cocktail all at once which looks a lot like desperation. If it were bullshyt and he really wasn't sick I feel like he'd be all over FOX doing 'upbeat' phone interviews preaching the gospel of sunlight and bleach while tweeting as usual and claiming it's barely more than a mild flu.

Instead we get screwed and chopped videos where the coughing fits/shortness of breath are bizarrely edited out, pics of him signing blank documents and a brief parade around Walter Reed. But hey, I guess we'll know more in the coming days.

Was waiting for someone to point this out. Almost deserves its own thread based on how many posts there are in this forum plugging it.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
i'm hearing that according to white house sources Ivanka got the rona. they are trying to hide it. they are trying to stop leaks of any more people connected to trump catching covid.
it's no way in hell ivanka doesn't have it. He doesn't like his sons so maybe they got lucky but it's no chance in hell ivanka walking away clean

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

he's literally trying to rip away protection for pre-existing conditions RIGHT NOW :why:so he's telling people to vote for Biden?

it's no way in hell ivanka doesn't have it. He doesn't like his sons so maybe they got lucky but it's no chance in hell ivanka walking away clean
she has it, we're just not gonna hear any official word on it from them. i think barr has it too that's why he is in quarantine.