Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You've probably used a D.O. and didn't even know it. They still go to medical school but thier med schools teach some crazy type of chiropractic type shyt for a semester or 2.

Like I mentioned earlier I'd trust a D.O. before I'd trust a foreign medical grad from India or the ukraine. Even moreso than someone that got thier degree from the carribean.

But this guy is compromised just like the other doctor that said trump wasn't fat or anyone at the CDC
Chill bro no Caribbean slander.. some of the best doctors in the world graduated from Cuban med schools

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
It’s too convenient. The whole situation. He has the debate Tuesday, he gets called out for the things he said during the debate by Wednesday, then the next day he has Covid. Then by Friday he’s in the hospital. Each day releasing a video looking pale and sick, :dead:like???

If you think about it, he’s acted more presidential while he had COVID then in any other occasion. He’s even releasing tweets about wanting to make changes, and the stimulus etc etc.

And today he’s drastically recovered and will be back to business as usual. Whole thing seems like it was done to garner public sympathy and shift the conversation from the debate. Him coming out of this as a survivor is the perfect rebound—and a good public spin for him.

I don’t think he ever had COVID-19 and I’m not even a conspiracy theorist but come on y’all think about how this whole thing went down. The timeline and the way this played out is silly asf. But I guess.
George Conway would not play along with a fake covid diagnosis

Daps
I think all of this is to cover up the tax and bank fraud. I really do. Tax. And. Bank. Fraud.

This fukked up the entire Supreme Court plan.

Yeah he wanted that Supreme court pick more than he wants his taxes out the public eye cause the Supreme Court can literally keep him in power. Thats his plan to stay president.

So that's what keeps me from completely saying this is a hoax.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I think all of this is to cover up the tax and bank fraud. I really do. Tax. And. Bank. Fraud.
two things showed me this is for real. kellyanne conway daughter was on tik tok for hours blowing down on her mother about coughing before trump came out with it. then hope hicks situation happened and other people got sick at the same event kellyanne was at. also the major thing that makes me believe is this stopped the supreme court pick in it tracks... it took out senators that was gonna vote for it. trump wanted that more than he wants McDonald's everyday. probably everybody involved with the vote got sick are going to be sick