Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You've probably used a D.O. and didn't even know it. They still go to medical school but thier med schools teach some crazy type of chiropractic type shyt for a semester or 2.

Like I mentioned earlier I'd trust a D.O. before I'd trust a foreign medical grad from India or the ukraine. Even moreso than someone that got thier degree from the carribean.

But this guy is compromised just like the other doctor that said trump wasn't fat or anyone at the CDC

Did not know this:ehh:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
i always thought you had to be an exceptional student to make it to medical school in developing countries...tbf most young indian doctors ive seen were good...terrible ones were the general practice ones who i noticed had become complacent with more years in practice.:ehh:

that massage therapist breh is trump doctor only because of his military history and can easily be manipulated to provide certain information compared to a real doctor.

There’s a difference between international Medical graduate and foreign medical graduate.
FMG’s are us citizens going to a foreign medical school

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That nikka sold his soul to the devil a long time ago. He has to survive to fulfill his contract.

Seriously tho I dont believe any of it. His staff hasn't given any details of his condition. Aren't you supposed to quarantine for at least 2 weeks after a positive test? Plus he's the president so they won't say his real condition. Need to look strong to other countries.

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
musNcf3.jpg