Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
source.gif

So the mf is still breathing :unimpressed:

Daps
the whole stock market depends on the health of a fat broke con man????:deadrose::dead:...when white people fukk up they really fukk up...

The stock market is always shifty in the last 90 days before the election due to uncertainty. Once it's clear who is the next prez, it stabilizes. The S&P 500 barely dropped one and quarter percent unlike the more than two and a quarter drop the Thursday before last. It should have been worse especially with the less than stellar September jobs report that didn't include the state of California in the numbers. Pretty much only tech and related fields suffered Friday.

Q5Mb6Ku.png

=====

I'd like to send out a personal thank you to all of those dumb fukks that were on a selling frenzy at open Friday. There was a small window where the bid spread allowed me to buy 52 contracts of Tesla call debit spreads between 17 and 24 dollars. I've never got CDSs that cheap in my life right below the current price. As we say down South, I got luckier than a mug on that one.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Can Trump leave when he wants? He came in voluntarily and has a medical unit to monitor at the White House.

Gupta May be right if it were anyone else.

True....dont think those cowards would hold him no.mattee how serious if he said he wanted to go

That Conley doctor really embarassed himself over several days and for what.....

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sister is a Doc and she even told me I can trust a D.O.

I specifically called her about that because one of them was handling my dad's stroke.

Basically you're good with anyone that has an american medical education
Exactly. The love of my life is a D.O

LoLo, if you’re reading this come back to me babyyyy
:sadcam:
TintedOfficialAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks with a platform should stop the speculation. That’s the point. No one knows anything besides his actual doctors. The virus will let us know how serious it is in short order. No need to embellish or make shyt up if you’re a medical charlatan like Dr ding or some political stooge who wants to act like they are plugged in with sources in that hospital room and the west wing
People are speculating because he’s lying ! If his team wasn’t constantly lying then people wouldn’t speculate. Also His Personal doctor isn’t a damn MD I’ll take the word of doctors with Medical experience over someone’ trying to dikk ride

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Trump is a rich kid and has never had any real hardship in his life. I figured maybe catching the Rona would straighten him up. But nope, this dude might be irredeemable.
He got a room in Trump Hotel HELL waiting for him.

shyt, he probably bring his brand of brain dead fukkery with him too.
Pretty sure the Devil couldnt even humble his retarded ass.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is a rich kid and has never had any real hardship in his life. I figured maybe catching the Rona would straighten him up. But nope, this dude might be irredeemable.
everything we know about him being paranoid as fukk tells me that it probably has put the fear of god in him, but he will never admit he was wrong to the public.

he just gonna be extra careful with his own shyt, while he demands people send their kids back to the classroom with no dividers or masks lol.