Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Let us be real here for conspiracy folks. What is more likely especially given the leaks that have come out of this administration combined with the ineptness.

The multiple medical personal are going to play along with this whole ruse as some desperate attempt to save his campaign without ONE leaking to the media what is going on or that he is really sick and, what is more of what we are used to seeing, you have his personal physician playing a political role but his private aide is caught requesting off the record interviews where he is painting a more dire picture which is in tune with a leaky administration.

edit:

You wouldn't have people working, unrelated to Trump's campaign, like this if at least just his diagnosis was cap.

What you're seeing is karma for his whole set and crew acting like retards about this whole thing. His luck ran out.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nobody will remember that on Nov 3rd, becuase so much will happen between now and then.

Also white folks don't care they stay on code even if it means their fukking death...:manny: all this trying to reach out to cult members is mentally draining...:beli: let them kill themselves fukk!!!!:damn:

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What's your basis for not trusting doctors from the Caribbean?

It's really coming from my sister's bias while she was a premed back in the day.

That's really unfair of me.

Im guessing they all go through the same rigor of residency

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Today's stunt Trump just pulled proves to me that he has learned nothing. If he makes it out he will still downplay the virus and continue to put more lives at risk:snoop:

Maybe they should put remove Trump and put him in a Big Brother "Presidents World" TV show for entertainment and then let the rest of the world get on with normal living with consequences, forethought and seriousness ...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Trump doing way worse than what they are saying:blessed:

Putting out fake news and going with a narrative to make it look like it was nothing

They throwing any experimental treatment they can at him
:blessed:
His old fat ass would die from a common cold

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You trust anything these a$$holes say

This Cinley doctor has cime off as a charlatan from the beginning.

So they gave him a coxktail of drugs and are releasing him in roughly a day or so??

That sounds like professional negligence but I mean i sont care if he has a bad outcome so...

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
In that tweet it says he will be released tomorrow. That all could be for show. Him not calling into fox and barely tweeting.
Look I could be wrong but I’m sorry this whole thing is suspect to me.
A bunch of others from the scotus event had it. Apparently Chris Christie :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You trust anything these a$$holes say

This Cinley doctor has cime off as a charlatan from the beginning.

So they gave him a coxktail of drugs and are releasing him in roughly a day or so??

That sounds like professional negligence but I mean i sont care if he has a bad outcome so...
Can Trump leave when he wants? He came in voluntarily and has a medical unit to monitor at the White House.

Gupta may be right if it were anyone else.

Last edited: