Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
That orange a$$hole aint gonna die,,,,,but its very likely someone around him or the white house kicks the bucket

I remember when muthafukkas were peddling its just like the common cold months ago....

All kinds of dummies became amateur epidemiologists...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Him using a spirometer is another red flag that he just might have pneumonia.

He is using a spirometer and dexamethasone? That means his lungs might be collapsing or getting fibrotic.

I bet you his x ray shows some groundglass infiltrates. They need to chill about rushing him out

Honestly, the way Don Jr talking makes it sound serious.

Mark Meadows was photographed looking very worried. He is sending signals to his fellow Republicans because Trump is not trusting anyone as of right now.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
1230 S. Bellaire street apt 304
Denver, CO 80246

Come up here and say that shyt to my face I'll make sure you leave in a body bag.

U want a date with a man so u can potentially sleep in the same room with a man for the rest of your life. Phaggot. :scust:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
got fired for what? :why:

It's amazing the levels of spin that happen on this site for Trump. :francis:

It has been reported that Meadows is the one who leaked the info about Trump’s condition being much worse than reported immediately after the Doctor briefed the press yesterday. I’m saw reports this morning that Trump was furious at him for leaking the info.