Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Are they really or is Trump's team just heavily invested in those drugs he's taking Regneron and Remdesvir and want to get even richer by having Trump endorse those as the "miracle cure" when he gets out?

I wouldn't put it past Trump's grimy team to have planned the hospital visit in order to have a big distraction/sympathy after that last disastrous debate and as a way to get wealthier by publicly linking Trump to drugs his cronies may have heavily invested in.

Regards of he endorses them or not, Remdesvir is standard of care, The Regeneron is experimental, it means nothing at this point if it helps him, because he is one patient as oppose to if it helped thousands.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
We don't have enough information - it's worth remembering that Trump is an absolute coward so I can see him mainlining the adrenal glands of aborted babies if he had so much as a cough. Unless they actually put him on a ventilator (which is a very dangerous procedure) then I'm not assuming anything based on treatment.

Yes and this is exactly why I don't trust Trump nor his doctors/spin doctors.

He could be sitting up there at Walter Reed fine on no drugs at all and telling the doctors what to say in order to cause the stock in those experimental drugs to go up when he gets out tomorrow and proclaims them as a "miracle cure" so he can get richer. And he can also intentionally have his team "leak" that things are really serious and that he's on steroids etc just to gain sympathy or to distract from the last debate. I could definitely be wrong but this reeks of an elaborate stunt on Trump's part. I think he has coronavirus but not as bad as some are trying to say he does.

I hope people vote him out Nov 3rd. I'm tired of all his tricks, stunts, games and lies.