Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i never thought id agree with Charlamagne, like EVER.

But something aint right kid.

:patrice:

Daps
They gonna do shyt they ain’t supposed to just for an image

that’s how this fool operate

Exactly.

He should probably be in the hospital a solid week but being the President....he can have the top doctors check on him at the WH.

He'll "probably" be OK but they are going to rush the timeline because he needs to be campaigning. If he had a strong lead over Joe, he'd try to run the clock out with the hope of avoiding more debates.

Either way, the focus is on COVID and he can't flip the script.

October Surprise.

He doesn't have to die. Other people that got sick with him....if they die or have serious complications, that alone would be a major problem.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Some more input from my mom via text

Basically is stating from all indicators at the very least his lungs are fukked up.

Here is the new England journal of medicine link in the text

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2021436

Remdesivir is approved. Regeneron is still in trial. I don't think Trump is ready for discharge. If he got steroids and those other drugs it would not be wise to get jim home so soon.

He definitely got pneumonia going and steroids are supposed to be given over a certain amount of time. 10 to 15 days then tapered off or placed on oral steroids like prednisone.

Maybe he is not as bad as they thought it was but then we will see.

We have had people that felt better sign out AMA and some discharged but they ended up coming back. This disease is progressive.

Do not put it past Trump to be telling those doctors how to treat him. He knows being in the hospital makes him look weak but he might be playing with fire.

Him using a spirometer is another red flag that he just might have pneumonia.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
If he show up for the next debate date in good shape then I'll believe he aight or start randomly doing his klan rally's otherwise I'm not buying shyt. Even if he leaves the hospital bet money he still gonna be laid up

There will be no more debates or rally’s

This election. Is Over