Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If he show up for the next debate date in good shape then I'll believe he aight or start randomly doing his klan rally's otherwise I'm not buying shyt. Even if he leaves the hospital bet money he still gonna be laid up
Just because he leaves Walter Reed doesn't mean he left a medical site. In the white house they have medical facilities on site. They moved him to Walter Reed because he needed more care the local facility could provide.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
he never had rona he faking it for clout
This entire team is incompetent. The only reason that they're not in jail-- despite all the looming evidence is that the GOP sold their party to them, after losing to a black man twice (and it made them so sick to their racist-ass stomachs that they sold all the morals they had left). This team isn't smart-enough to plan some shyt like this WITHOUT IT IMMEDIATELY LEAKING OUT. And what's more, Trump was :birdman:on Corona from Day 1 (atleast in Public). Dude was calling it a hoax and talking a bunch of shyt. Him getting it is a sign of weakness after months of attacks on someone who looks physically healthier (and by all accounts, is), is the dumbest move that he could make. Even then, they'd prop up hydrochloroquine above remdesvir (which Fauci said is one of the better cures). It literally doesn't make any sense to do fake it at this point, and have others in the senate in on it when they have to come up with a stimulus AND vote on their judge pick.

Simply put, his team is just stupid enough to catch it, despite the fact that the shyt should be damn-near impossible for a president to catch, considering the amount of protocol required just to get close to one.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
His lungs are definitely fukked. They are giving this dude 3 serious experimental medications and been given oxygen. Them lungs are shot
@LeVraiPapi
@Rhakim

Can I get an opinion on this from the coli medical team?

We don't have enough information - it's worth remembering that Trump is an absolute coward so I can see him mainlining the adrenal glands of aborted babies if he had so much as a cough. Unless they actually put him on a ventilator (which is a very dangerous procedure) then I'm not assuming anything based on treatment.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@neotheflyingone I've been watching the Sunday morning political shows and now I see how the Republicans are going to spin this. So far on every show Trump's people are saying if the most protected person in the world can get Covid-19 there's no avoiding it therefore the economy must go on and everything must open.

Makes no sense when those who actually social distance and take the shyt serious haven't caught it yet.
Yeah, that argument has no chance with all the constant refusal to wear masks.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
We will see how it plays out.. but if he has a mysteriously quick recovery I won’t be surprised.
I mean, I don't put it above them. But as I said, they're incompetent idiots, so it would leak out and there isn't any real benefit from this. Even if there was a benefit that we just don't know about... that would leak too. Until I see him out, I'm not believing anything that they say. This White House has lost that luxury.