Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yeah me too. It's crazy that Trump test positive after the debate:francis:

Trump test positive.....Then Trump will take one of his COVID "Vaccines," that he has promised he will have before the election and then he will say he was cured of COVID:ohhh:

This all sounds like a set-up

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi
@Rhakim

Can I get an opinion on this from the coli medical team?

Remdesivir is approved. Regeneron is still in trial. I don't think Trump is ready for discharge. If he got steroids and those other drugs it would not be wise to get jim home so soon.

He definitely got pneumonia going and steroids are supposed to be given over a certain amount of time. 10 to 15 days then tapered off or placed on oral steroids like prednisone.

Maybe he is not as bad as they thought it was but then we will see.

We have had people that felt better sign out AMA and some discharged but they ended up coming back. This disease is progressive.

Do not put it past Trump to be telling those doctors how to treat him. He knows being in the hospital makes him look weak but he might be playing with fire.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Exactly. Trump in prison disgraced and broke along with his family is worse than death for him.
y'all lightweight selling me on
Him in jail. But no way they gonna let that happen. My money on covid. I need that ventilator picture for my AV:blessed:

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
DelectableUnsungAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

:beli:

He gotta go:camby: