Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Are they really or is Trump's team just heavily invested in those drugs he's taking Regneron and Remdesvir and want to get even richer by having Trump endorse those as the "miracle cure" when he gets out?

I wouldn't put it past Trump's grimy team to have planned the hospital visit in order to have a big distraction/sympathy after that last disastrous debate and as a way to get wealthier by publicly linking Trump to drugs his cronies may have heavily invested in.

That’s probably their plan but he has been given steroids and oxygen which means there is inflammation and concern.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This doctor's answers - somebody get this dude a lawyer.

You can tell this Doctor isnt very good at lieing :lolbron:

I genuinely feel bad for career people who get sucked into the circus of this shytshow. They've gotta make their own bed when they find themselves in that situation, though.

These press conferences have been cringy and embarrassing. :picard: They should not be taking questions at all.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I knew he wasn't gonna die. The survival rate even for people his age is over 90%, and he has access to top level healthcare. He is a fat ass but not quite fat fukk level.

Still gotta continue the fight and vote his ass out in November

You know thecoli don’t like facts ... only hyperbolic , fearmongering dap fishing .

concise

Veteran
Daps
Watching CNN right now and Dr Sanjay Gupta saying it's all cap there's no way there releasing a patient on 3 different experimental drugs and oxygen boost. It's just Trump lieing tryna make it seem like it's nothing. He's either faking it or he's gonna stay in the hospital for a really long time.

They're just throwing some hope out there. :lolbron:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So, I was on the phone with my mom asking her about the drugs and treatments he has been given. She said the Dexamethasone is a red flag that this is a downward progression of his treatment. At the very least he is on "supplemental oxygen" when getting these drugs and says they would never give "high dose steroids" if they are just on "room air". If he was just on room air then why would they "continue to escalate treatment" if it wasn't escalating. These treatments and drugs hint he had significant drops in health. Also, the fact that he immediately had issues breathing and lower SO2 stats is a sign that he probably got a high viral load as she mentioned she has read research and accounts of people who have the good day and then sudden decrease tended to be patients who received high viral loads.

She said she will send me some papers she has read about COVID treatments in a bit.
Some more input from my mom via text
F8LOi9O.jpg

Basically is stating from all indicators at the very least his lungs are fukked up.

Here is the new England journal of medicine link in the text

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2021436

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I knew he wasn't gonna die. The survival rate even for people his age is over 90%, and he has access to top level healthcare. He is a fat ass but not quite fat fukk level.

Still gotta continue the fight and vote his ass out in November

he also claims to have never smoked so his lungs would theoretically be in good condition

Daps
Watching CNN right now and Dr Sanjay Gupta saying it's all cap there's no way there releasing a patient on 3 different experimental drugs and oxygen boost. It's just Trump lieing tryna make it seem like it's nothing. He's either faking it or he's gonna stay in the hospital for a really long time.

If he aint tweeting, it's all cap :popcorn:

EDIT: he is tweeting. :snoop: