Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
@neotheflyingone I've been watching the Sunday morning political shows and now I see how the Republicans are going to spin this. So far on every show Trump's people are saying if the most protected person in the world can get Covid-19 there's no avoiding it therefore the economy must go on and everything must open.

Makes no sense when those who actually social distance and take the shyt serious haven't caught it yet.

I saw a clip of that senator with the punchable face saying that on fox last night. Matt Gaetz I think his name is.

The other side is gonna go in on them for that. As long as Biden and Kamala stay covid free, you can bet your bottom dollar that Pence is gonna say that at the VP debate Wednesday and Kamala is gonna beat that fool into submission on that point.

This will be one of the most watched VP debates ever due to the fact that ppl are gonna want to know what they're gonna say about Trump being hospitalized.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
His lungs are definitely fukked. They are giving this dude 3 serious experimental medications and been given oxygen. Them lungs are shot

Are they really or is Trump's team just heavily invested in those drugs he's taking Regneron and Remdesvir and want to get even richer by having Trump endorse those as the "miracle cure" when he gets out?

I wouldn't put it past Trump's grimy team to have planned the hospital visit in order to have a big distraction/sympathy after that last disastrous debate and as a way to get wealthier by publicly linking Trump to drugs his cronies may have heavily invested in.