Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's amazing it took this long to post this. i almost did it thursday night, maybe it was posted and i missed it.

i was trying to find a live version with nip with the crowd going wild, but the only ones i could find.... the crowd was pretty tepid.

i did however find this amusing video:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

6yb.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
“His blood pressure has remained where it's where it's historically been during our physicals, you know, 110 to 120 systolic. He's great. It's never budged. I've had no concerns there.”

giphy.gif

Looool there's no way this is true especially considering those numbers increase after 40

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yep. I just called that fool @jadillac out in another thread about caping for Trump.

racist trump supporting devil or nicca, whichever one he is.
*yawn*

just b/c I dont believe hes in dire condition or even any condition at all doesnt make me a "supporter". :scust: I literally have thousands of posts saying otherwise.

You're just mad b/c I called you out on a dumbass thread.

You're emotional, over donald trump. Disgusting.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I didn't see Cam Newton in the Rose Garden.

Patriots Fans on Trump:

"God bless our great President! I'm sure he'll fight this with the same vigor he fights for the American people! We love you!"

Patriots Fans on Cam:

"That gahdamn thug must have been partying all night in the South End! Always liked Jarrett Stidham better anyways."

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
A friend of mine made a post on Facebook yesterday morning gloating about Trump getting Covid and she got a lot of hate for it and even a close friend of her's (maybe even a family member) cut ties with her. This is what this Presidency has done. It's divided not only a nation, but loved ones too and that just bums me out. I just hope we can all be better people after this election subsides and we get through with this shytty, awful year and go into 2021 learning for the better.

Of course, I still want to believe in Santa too.
no known cac00ns on my family and friends list, so i don't know about those kind of problems.