Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Your friends got shytty/idiotic family members

I agree. And she explained her position and stood by it and didn't falter either. I really respect that. It's just one of those things you're watching from afar and being like "Damn. This is fukked up and really splitting best friends/family members apart. :francis:" I just find it sad, I guess.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m convinced he a conservative breh at this point. (Also,:patrice:At any black man rooting for OU unless he alum or from there, also none of my biz so :hubie:) Like some never trumper Lincoln project shyt :yeshrug: he throws enough shade when pressed to throw ya off

Oh you defending this clown too? And yeah, I went to college and graduated from there....so what? :what: We criticizing black men for going to college now?

My stance on trump is not in question. :mjtf:

Just because I'm not believing every twitter talking head that post something sounding like Trump is fading away, doesnt mean I'm supporting him. It just means ppl on twitter can say anything, and I dont believe them.

Just like yesterday, ppl acted like he was bed ridden before he walked off the chopper, and then they were disappointed.

But believe what you want. :hubie:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patriots Fans on Trump:

"God bless our great President! I'm sure he'll fight this with the same vigor he fights for the American people! We love you!"

Patriots Fans on Cam:

"That gahdamn thug must have been partying all night in the South End! Always liked Jarrett Stidham better anyways."
accurate.

i bet there is more 45 custom Trump pats jerseys sold than Cam jerseys sold to pats fans.

:mjpls:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There appears to be a general state of confusion between the mixed messages coming from the White House on President Donald J. Trump’s health compared to the office of his personal physician, Dr. Sean Conley. The White House continues to issue statements regarding Trump’s “very concerning” vitals, while Conley’s team claims everything is coming up roses for the seemingly sickly president.

“The world has to know whether the president of the United States is in good health,” said Scott Jennings, who worked for President George W. Bush and has deep ties to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). It was chief of staff Mark Meadows who reportedly make the comments that angered Jennings.

Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

“You cannot have inconsistent reports about the president’s health,” said Jennings. “I am stunned that the White House put the president’s doctor out there and then issued a contradictory statement. You can’t do that. This just invites questions about what’s going on there.”

The incoherent messages being relayed to the media are the same notes White House staffers say they are receiving. No more, no less. Politico reported that “Saturday’s roundabout information release left some in the White House bewildered, capping off over a day of minimal communication between White House leaders and their staff.”

“I might as well be a member of the public,” one aide said.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) tweeted that he had spoken with Trump Friday evening and found him to be “upbeat.”
When pushed on Trump’s discharge date, Conley stated to the press, “I don’t want to put a hard date on that.”

The one thing to know about the Trump presidency in general – and definitely in times of crisis – is that the overall message from this administration is muddled, messy, meandering, and melodramatic at best.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
White House: Everything is fine...
9-25.jpg

Daps
Shaquille-Oneal-Doesnt-Care-About-Getting-Fined-Speaking-His-Mind-During-An-NBA-Match.gif

If after 4 years and everything that's gone down you're still MAGA, I don't care if you're my mother I'm looking at you in a completely different light. No way a truly decent, intelligent person can still be a Trump supporter, and I believe that in my heart of hearts.
I stopped talking to my step-dad for about 5 months due to his non stop Trump support regardless of how many facts and data presented to him about all the bad shyt Trump has done/is doing and he just tunes it out. There were other reasons as well but this was a key component...we are both black just in case anyone was wondering...