Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

momma

All Star
Daps
A friend of mine made a post on Facebook yesterday morning gloating about Trump getting Covid and she got a lot of hate for it and even a close friend of her's (maybe even a family member) cut ties with her. This is what this Presidency has done. It's divided not only a nation, but loved ones too and that just bums me out. I just hope we can all be better people after this election subsides and we get through with this shytty, awful year and go into 2021 learning for the better.

Of course, I still want to believe in Santa too.

Shaquille-Oneal-Doesnt-Care-About-Getting-Fined-Speaking-His-Mind-During-An-NBA-Match.gif

If after 4 years and everything that's gone down you're still MAGA, I don't care if you're my mother I'm looking at you in a completely different light. No way a truly decent, intelligent person can still be a Trump supporter, and I believe that in my heart of hearts.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Yep. I just called that fool @jadillac out in another thread about caping for Trump.

racist trump supporting devil or nicca, whichever one he is.
I’m convinced he a conservative breh at this point. (Also,:patrice:At any black man rooting for OU unless he alum or from there, also none of my biz so :hubie:) Like some never trumper Lincoln project shyt :yeshrug: he throws enough shade when pressed to throw ya off

Daps
I’m convinced he a conservative breh at this point. Like some never trumper Lincoln project shyt :yeshrug: he throws enough shade when pressed to throw ya off

yeah that's their MO. Say something to throw folks off, while the majority of their posts is them lowkey caping.

dude had the nerve to ask me "why am I so concerned" about Trump having the virus.

:russ: because I want him to die, fool, that's why I'm concerned.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
yeah that's their MO. Say something to throw folks off, while the majority of their posts is them lowkey caping.

dude had the nerve to ask me "why am I so concerned" about Trump having the virus.

:russ: because I want him to die, fool, that's why I'm concerned.

also, because we’re all paying for his top notch hc meanwhile this fukker paying sevenfiddy in taxes :stopitslime: I paid more than he did. With my broke ass:hhh:

Death is preferable. remember when folks took the chance Hilary would win? :takedat:

Daps
lotta new age mysticism, but i always thought wishing death on somebody is some bytchmade shyt. Either finish the job yourself or have faith in your own impact on the world over your enemies.

man shut the hell up. I wish death on Trump and all of his supporters. They wished death on us. He pretended the virus wasn't real, suppressed info about precautions that ppl should take to remain safe, and 209,000 ppl are dead, my family being among them.

I hope he burns in hell.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a plague now?? :skip:

Why was there 500 doctors for the press conference?

Called him "slightly overweight" :comeon:All credibility lost with that bullshyt.

I hope he dies. :ld:

Corona is one time I am rooting for you. Get him!!
“His blood pressure has remained where it's where it's historically been during our physicals, you know, 110 to 120 systolic. He's great. It's never budged. I've had no concerns there.”

giphy.gif

Somebody

All Star
Daps
man shut the hell up. I wish death on Trump and all of his supporters. They wished death on us. He pretended the virus wasn't real, suppressed info about precautions that ppl should take to remain safe, and 209,000 ppl are dead, my family being among them.

I hope he burns in hell.

u carry feelings like a bytch

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
“His blood pressure has remained where it's where it's historically been during our physicals, you know, 110 to 120 systolic. He's great. It's never budged. I've had no concerns there.”

giphy.gif

No one that drinks a case of Diet Cokes a day and goes on temper tantrums on Twitter at 6 in the morning has normal blood pressure, bull fukking shyt.

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
All im seeing is from blue checks, some here and celebs is that all huff and puff about him being a monster/WS/evil is just for show. You would think a ws wouldn't get so much sympathy.

I will continue to say that trump will get the whitewash treatment gwb and mccain got in the next 5 to 10 years