Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let us pray for our great president that he is soon reunited with his brother

tenor.gif

:wow:
lettuce pray
full

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Oh you defending this clown too? And yeah, I went to college and graduated from there....so what? :what: We criticizing black men for going to college now?

My stance on trump is not in question. :mjtf:

Just because I'm not believing every twitter talking head that post something sounding like Trump is fading away, doesnt mean I'm supporting him. It just means ppl on twitter can say anything, and I dont believe them.

Just like yesterday, ppl acted like he was bed ridden before he walked off the chopper, and then they were disappointed.

But believe what you want. :hubie:
Lmfao it ain’t even that deep dont reach like that . I clearly said it’s understandable if youre from there or if you Went to school there and I literally took a guess and was right. And I graduated from college too, where did I criticize you for going to school or even choosing ou? Also I said it’s none of my business regardless so clearly I ain’t judging you that hard . I never called you a cac or even a c00n cause I woulda just said It if I felt that way. I just feel like you still defend trump when it’s kinda unnecessary. just a casual observation my opinion don’t mean shyt. Outside the Trump shyt you cool with me :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
“His blood pressure has remained where it's where it's historically been during our physicals, you know, 110 to 120 systolic. He's great. It's never budged. I've had no concerns there.”

giphy.gif

No one that drinks a case of Diet Cokes a day and goes on tempter tantrums on Twitter at 6 in the morning has normal blood pressure, bull fukking shyt.

Exactly. The guy hits up Mcdonald's and KFC way too much for me to buy that

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. Apple has been at a bargain price lately so I can see why you got some more shares.

But Tesla is a big hold for me too. They both are really.

Get back in Tesla when you can even if it means ramen noodles for 2 weeks :ufdup:.

Sheeit, it'll probably be at a bargain again too
I had 5 shares at 291 dont know what made me sell

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A doctor who worked in the Bush administration is callin CAAPPP on Trump's doctor on CNN. Said he clearly READ the statement about getting the rona 72 hours ago, so now that he's backtracking and saying he "misspoke" and is now saying 48 hours, shyt don't add up.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're really changing the conversation of him and his doctors withholding information to breaking HIPAA. The mental gymnastics that his followers use is fukking ridiculous.
:mjlol:

that's very WWE of them. i remember once Dave Meltzer asked Triple H about the status of a wrestler on one of his NXT Takeover conference calls and H juelzed saying "that would be a HIPAA violation"

WWE HOF at work:mjgrin:

:hhh: