Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

AliasNoName

Rookie
Daps
:sas1::sas1::sas1:
White House Gives Mixed Signals on Trump’s Health

"After Dr. Conley concluded his briefing, a person familiar with the president’s health told reporters that Mr. Trump’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and that the next 48 hours would be critical. “We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery,” the person said."
:leon:

If he kicks the bucket, is it celebrate in the streets time or 'oh shyt, Mike Pence' time?:jbhmm:
Natural selection doing its thing. Who are we to judge? We're only human right? ...:sas1:......btw nobody fear no damn Pence.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
real talk tho, this truly is pro wrestling, and trump has made his own brand of kayfabe. right now he's at the hulk up phase of the match. time will tell if he's worked himself into a shoot

at this point i wouldn’t be surprised if Vince McMahon was found to be hired by trump and in charge of scripting these last four years for him lol

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A friend of mine made a post on Facebook yesterday morning gloating about Trump getting Covid and she got a lot of hate for it and even a close friend of her's (maybe even a family member) cut ties with her. This is what this Presidency has done. It's divided not only a nation, but loved ones too and that just bums me out. I just hope we can all be better people after this election subsides and we get through with this shytty, awful year and go into 2021 learning for the better.

Of course, I still want to believe in Santa too.
Your friends got shytty/idiotic family members

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not scared of any of these crackers, the whole country can burn down for all i fukking care. i just think it's interesting how Pence plays that low key shyt but he's way more conservative than Trump
he's also way less electable than trump.

i'm not coming at you specifically, but i've seen many people posting scary shyt about mike pence. i agree, politically he is worse, but...

mike pence is a politician who failed out at the STATE level. he's only VP because trump needed a yes man slave who could also appeal to the religious freaks.

having the religious freaks alone isn't a winning strategy anymore, that's why Trump has to openly appeal to the KKK like republicans never have before.

mike pence is never winning a national election in this country. he has the charisma of a fukking doorknob.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
A friend of mine made a post on Facebook yesterday morning gloating about Trump getting Covid and she got a lot of hate for it and even a close friend of her's (maybe even a family member) cut ties with her. This is what this Presidency has done. It's divided not only a nation, but loved ones too and that just bums me out. I just hope we can all be better people after this election subsides and we get through with this shytty, awful year and go into 2021 learning for the better.

Of course, I still want to believe in Santa too.
So has the Rona...folk scared to hug their own family members and one man is responsible for both...it's gon be a cold Thanksgiving from both fronts :coffee:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
No but I sold tesla and bought more apple...no more buying power :francis:

I feel you. Apple has been at a bargain price lately so I can see why you got some more shares.

But Tesla is a big hold for me too. They both are really.

Get back in Tesla when you can even if it means ramen noodles for 2 weeks :ufdup:.

Sheeit, it'll probably be at a bargain again too