Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas too hype
Don’t forget Mike Pence right there and those racist red necks and conservatives would gladly vote trump knowing it’s too late to change their nominations and that pence would walk into 2021 as president

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine all the shyt hes taking right now. :wow:

If he gets better, the amount of money one of these big pharma companies stand to make is going to be insane. I know he's gonna be pushing the fukk outta whatever drug works best for him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 2010s were something else.

Started with the First black president and ended with an emerging dictator who darwin-ed his way to a pandemic grave.

Corona nineteen boy

:wow:

Thats true too. My grandmom had tears in her eyes seeing Obama win back in 2008. She was born in the 20s and seeing a black man win was something she thought was inconceivable. In a way I’m happy she left a few years before Trump won. Just a racist response to the first black family. But yea sh*t crazy. Trump might really be the first President to cause his own death out of sheer unwillingness to listen to common sense.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
nikkas too hype
Don’t forget Mike Pence right there and those racist red necks and conservatives would gladly vote trump knowing it’s too late to change their nominations and that pence would walk into 2021 as president
I’m honestly not even on the pence is worse shyt right now because at least he a typical evil ass republican

Trump just pure narcissistic chaos at this point and karma been waiting to slap that ass for a min