Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I'm talking about how Bush was hated, his Numbers as a President was sinking, and I'm talking how The Swing Voter's and Independents broke right at the last minute
he wasnt really hated by most of the american people at that point. ratings were in the high 40s and low 50s all throughout 2004. he didnt get really unpopular until his second term
Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush
biden is badly beating trump with independent voters right now, and i dont see any indication that will change

momma

All Star
Daps
I don't believe either of those.

Nobody close to Trump is risking their white house job unless a major news outlet is paying.

If anything it's trump putting these things out to make it seem like he's really fighting.

His supporters and detractors will both have an emotional reaction, which is all he carea about

Trump's White House is a leaky faucet bruh, reports spill out of there all the time. There's literally 4-5 books out right now detailing shyt that went down in his 4 years

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen this said several times in this thread, I’m wondering why do yall keep parroting this myth?

I dont understand how this is a myth...

he has access to the best equipment available, he has a TEAM of physicians on staff dedicated to him and he's even been getting antibody cocktails that arent available to the public...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Karma came quick

36-B928-DE-6027-4-EFE-B292-58-C55-A244602.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If Trump is getting monoclonal (very risky drug), then he is not doing well.

My guess is he's on Remdesivir, methylprednisolone/hydrocortisone, Convalescent plasma and he's not responding well yet. His x ray most likely not looking too good. Maybe the docs wanna be overly cautious, but a trial monoclonal drug at the highest dose carries significant risks.

My guess is Trump is not in a good place now and they trying to throw the kitchen sink because they know what this would mean if he needs BIPAP or gets intubated.

Let's hope it's just extreme measures cuz Pence probably getting ready to take over

momma

All Star
Daps
If Trump is getting monoclonal (very risky drug), then he is not doing well.

My guess is he's on Remdesivir, methylprednisolone/hydrocortisone, Convalescent plasma and he's not responding well yet. His x ray most likely not looking too good. Maybe the docs wanna be overly cautious, but a trial monoclonal drug at the highest dose carries significant risks.

My guess is Trump is not in a good place now and they trying to throw the kitchen sink because they know what this would mean if he needs BIPAP or gets intubated.

Let's hope it's just extreme measures cuz Pence probably getting ready to take over

I hope you know what you're talking about :mjgrin:

momma

All Star
Daps
I dont understand how this is a myth...

he has access to the best equipment available, he has a TEAM of physicians on staff dedicated to him and he's even been getting antibody cocktails that arent available to the public...

Not really, the top hospitals in the world are the ones who have access to the best equipment and physicians. I don't think the presidential medical team is any less qualified but I'm not gonna say it's significantly better than what premium care looks like this in this country, since the presidential job is still a public office.