Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Yes, I was expecting that.

Why the fukk would they give him that moboclonal? My guess is he probably has some chest tightness now

:snoop:

This is the cost of not having competent people around.

Let me remind y all. That doctor is a drunk and was supposed to lose his job, but he wrote a perfect report on Trump health to keep his job.
:lupe: shyt getting real.

:ufdup:

You were fighting me for months when I tried to warn you

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Earlier: Bu-bu-bu-but nah Trump just faking it...this all his plan to come out looking like a genius before election.

5:25PM EST: Trump heading to Walter Reed medical center for the next seven days due to fever, chills, coughing and congestion.

He really got that shyt...stop spreading Pro-Trump conspiracies:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yes, I was expecting that.

Why the fukk would they give him that moboclonal? My guess is he probably has some chest tightness now

:snoop:

This is the cost of not having competent people around.

Let me remind y all. That doctor is a drunk and was supposed to lose his job, but he wrote a perfect report on Trump health to keep his job.

:ufdup:

You were fighting me for months when I tried to warn you
:whoa: we only disagreed with the lockdown measures, never denied the seriousness of the virus.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I don't believe either of those.

Nobody close to Trump is risking their white house job unless a major news outlet is paying.

If anything it's trump putting these things out to make it seem like he's really fighting.

His supporters and detractors will both have an emotional reaction, which is all he carea about

He's going to walter reed now

I know he is committed to the con job but this is pretty extreme even for him :huhldup: