Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
we literally just saw the guy Tuesday night, and he was on TV again Wednesday I think.

He hasn't gone downhill in 30+ hours or so. I think he's just milking the attention and wonderment from the public

COVID does not fukk around breh. You can be good today and be gone in 2 days. Depends on the strain and your immune system

I'm no medical expert, but less than 24 hours after being diagnosed, they're giving him experimental shyt, that can't be normal.

Exactly. That means conventional drugs are not working

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Fox News Is

tenor.gif

momma

All Star
Daps
:salute:

I am in Austin,Tx now. giving treatments. I may have to go to McAllen,Tx since they have a couple severe cases there and they may qualify for our trial drug.

Trump might be in lots of trouble. The next 3-7 days gonna say a lot.

Looking at Trump and his pear shape, and his watery eyes, it would not be surprising if he also has diabetes, HTN (blood pressure), kidney disease, and high cholesterol. Remember he had a mini-stroke and a mini heart event. He is 74, a male, obese, bad diet.

My prediction is Trump gets transferred to a high acuity hospital within the next 48 hrs or comes out saying he is fine.

Does Trump's age significantly affect his survival rate, even if he's being treated? Boris Johnson was in ICU and recovered but he's 20 years younger than Trump.