Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If Trump is getting monoclonal (very risky drug), then he is not doing well.

My guess is he's on Remdesivir, methylprednisolone/hydrocortisone, Convalescent plasma and he's not responding well yet. His x ray most likely not looking too good. Maybe the docs wanna be overly cautious, but a trial monoclonal drug at the highest dose carries significant risks.

My guess is Trump is not in a good place now and they trying to throw the kitchen sink because they know what this would mean if he needs BIPAP or gets intubated.

Let's hope it's just extreme measures cuz Pence probably getting ready to take over

we literally just saw the guy Tuesday night, and he was on TV again Wednesday I think.

He hasn't gone downhill in 30+ hours or so. I think he's just milking the attention and wonderment from the public

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump is getting monoclonal (very risky drug), then he is not doing well.

My guess is he's on Remdesivir, methylprednisolone/hydrocortisone, Convalescent plasma and he's not responding well yet. His x ray most likely not looking too good. Maybe the docs wanna be overly cautious, but a trial monoclonal drug at the highest dose carries significant risks.

My guess is Trump is not in a good place now and they trying to throw the kitchen sink because they know what this would mean if he needs BIPAP or gets intubated.

Let's hope it's just extreme measures cuz Pence probably getting ready to take over
I'm no medical expert, but less than 24 hours after being diagnosed, they're giving him experimental shyt, that can't be normal.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If that sports reporter hadn't said anything and if the news about Hoe Hicks hadn't gotten out, they were not going to say anything.
Not a damn thing

meanwhile his health progressively getting worse

think we need to brace ourselves cause this 2020 twist ending looking like it’s bout to drop for real

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Our kids aren’t going to believe we lived through so much fukkery. The history books 20 to 30 years from now are going to be crazy.

The 2010s were something else.

Started with the First black president and ended with an emerging dictator who darwin-ed his way to a pandemic grave.

Corona nineteen boy

:wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If anyone here does its @LeVraiPapi

Breh been putting in work in South Florida...

:salute:

I am in Austin,Tx now. giving treatments. I may have to go to McAllen,Tx since they have a couple severe cases there and they may qualify for our trial drug.

Trump might be in lots of trouble. The next 3-7 days gonna say a lot.

Looking at Trump and his pear shape, and his watery eyes, it would not be surprising if he also has diabetes, HTN (blood pressure), kidney disease, and high cholesterol. Remember he had a mini-stroke and a mini heart event. He is 74, a male, obese, bad diet.

My prediction is Trump gets transferred to a high acuity hospital within the next 48 hrs or comes out saying he is fine.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
we literally just saw the guy Tuesday night, and he was on TV again Wednesday I think.

He hasn't gone downhill in 30+ hours or so. I think he's just milking the attention and wonderment from the public
He sounded sick in Minnesota...

Definitely low energy but that could be from adderall withdrawal as he was clearly on something on debate night...

Chronic

All Star
Daps
:salute:

I am in Austin,Tx now. giving treatments. I may have to go to McAllen,Tx since they have a couple severe cases there and they may qualify for our trial drug.

Trump might be in lots of trouble. The next 3-7 days gonna say a lot.

Looking at Trump and his pear shape, and his watery eyes, it would not be surprising if he also has diabetes, HTN (blood pressure), kidney disease, and high cholesterol. Remember he had a mini-stroke and a mini heart event. He is 74, a male, obese, bad diet.

My prediction is Trump gets transferred to a high acuity hospital within the next 48 hrs or comes out saying he is fine.