Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I wanna know how crooks managed to get a gun past the secret service, climb on a roof, have a confrontation with police and fire several shots before the Secret Service killed him. He did all that and missed that badly.

Not a conspiracy guy, but this seems like criminal negligence or a set up
:hubie: That's all I wanna know.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i like how they're still searching for a motive for this kid... how about the dude fukkin sucks? he's been the most famous man in the world for half the kid's life. he is one of the worst people to ever live, certainly in his and our lifetime. the kid's parents are probably in the cult and he hates him. they probably resent him for being a bullied little shythead b/c republicans think they're tough for some reason. ... but that's just a theory. not sticking up for him, as i will remind you, he's the biggest loser who has ever lived

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wanna know how crooks managed to get a gun past the secret service, climb on a roof, have a confrontation with police and fire several shots before the Secret Service killed him. He did all that and missed that badly.

Not a conspiracy guy, but this seems like criminal negligence or a set up

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The more you look and analyze this the more it looks weird as hell.

Shots rang out and nobody in the crowd even ran

He was at the golf course with nothing on his ear but for the RNC shyt he comes out last night with a fukkin pamper stuck to his head :mjlol:

You cannot put anything past Trump he's an Omega Supreme Level Con man.

This looks like a Vince McMahon style work

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The more you look and analyze this the more it looks weird as hell.

Shots rang out and nobody in the crowd even ran

He was at the golf course with nothing on his ear but for the RNC shyt he comes out last night with a fukkin pamper stuck to his head :mjlol:

You cannot put anything past Trump he's an Omega Supreme Level Con man.

This looks like a Vince McMahon style work
We are living in the strangest timeline ever. I'm sure they told him before he showed at the convention that he needs to look like he's been shot. :dead:

They are too stupid to plan a fake assassination attempt. Which resulted in the death of a lunatic supporter who's family hasn't even been contacted by trump yet.

I do find it a bit interesting that Tucker and Don Jr some months back had said they will try to assassinate trump. Now they are quiet about those predictions. You would think they would be screaming "We told you so!"

But the shooter doesn't fit their narrative I guess.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
anyone else notice how they’re not really showing pictures of this guy? :mjpls:

A man who tried to assassinate a former president and current presidential candidate you would think his face would be all over the news
Or the fact that the American people haven't been updated on his "condition". He's going to need new hair plugs or an ear transplant, nothing.