Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The latter.

You said it as if he deserved any sort of praise for clearing that low-ass bar. :mjlol:

"Look! He acknowledged our suffering in a ham-fisted way without offering any solutions!" :krs:
That's the caricature you have constructed in your mind so you can let off steam shytposting after a bad shift at Papa Johns. In actuality it was a factual claim in the context of a thread about the hypothetical effects of his stated campaign proposals.

You remember wrong.
:jbhmm:
I'm anti-extremism, and I believe the left-right divide is more like a horseshoe that a flat horizontal line.
ExDOlHg.png

The extreme left and extreme right are virtually indistinguishable. Extremism of all kinds disregards diversity of thought, innovation, creativity, and promotes groupthink.
3a9ah5e.png
:mjlol:

Must have been a different Black Panther. Maybe the guy who has been on the run avoiding serving his ban bet for years. Carry on. :coffee:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm 50/50 on whether or not Trumpism can survive Trump. He's a cult of personality. I'm glad it didn't go down like that, but I can see a world in which his end, even if violent, would have been the end of the movement. Especially if it were an open and shut case of a 20-something dead on the scene. No one has the juice like him - Vance is probably the closest, but even he's not a national name like that.
Not for more than an election. People keep trying to replicate his style and failing. They dont get the cover that he does for his fukkery.

Kari Lake is about to get destroyed in the civil case against her

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

So because I'm not extreme left or right, that makes me a "centrist moron"?
Not possible that there are a myriad of political positions between "Centrist" and "Extreme Left", in your view?
Gi5X3Mp.png

Must have been a different Black Panther. Maybe the guy who has been on the run avoiding serving his ban bet for years. Carry on. :coffee:

Argue with the mods or your momma, take your pick.
ExDOlHg.png

If it really bothers you do something about it. Otherwise I'm not going anywhere.
OMs2nwP.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Btw, while we're on the subject of mod oversights...
like this nikka spend years scouring the depths of the most prestigious institutions of learning and libraries known to man
Regardless, it's true that I'm not an American, so your shytty point still stands.
Yes, I am a Slovenian.

An admitted Slovenian non-American talking about who he will "vote" for in multiple American elections...who's comfortable using the n-word.
eCSOm6F.png

Why is this dude still here? :francis:

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Btw, while we're on the subject of mod oversights...

An admitted Slovenian non-American talking about who he will "vote" for in multiple American elections...who's comfortable using the n-word.
eCSOm6F.png

Why is this dude still here? :francis:
Admitted Slovenian :mjlol:

I will gladly ban bet about this, but I want a 4-1 discount. I want all the Retarded Avengers in on this so I can rid the forum of y'alls godawful presence in one shot.

But before I nuke you from orbit for making multiple dumbass assumptions, I have one question...How does the single brain cell being shared amongst the Retarded Avengers work? Like, is it a library system where each of you has to loan it out before making a post, or is it more of a surge protector power bar situation where you're all huddled around it siphoning off dim energy from a single candle flame to make these midwit posts?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Admitted Slovenian :mjlol:

How else is anyone supposed to interpret "Yes, I am a Slovenian"?
CMMjl3l.png

So you were either lying then or now, which is it?
Pob2t7y.png

But before I nuke you from orbit for making multiple dumbass assumptions, I have one question...How does the single brain cell being shared amongst the Retarded Avengers work? Like, is it a library system where each of you has to loan it out before making a post, or is it more of a surge protector power bar situation where you're all huddled around it siphoning off dim energy from a single candle flame to make these midwit posts?

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna know how crooks managed to get a gun past the secret service, climb on a roof, have a confrontation with police and fire several shots before the Secret Service killed him. He did all that and missed that badly.

Not a conspiracy guy, but this seems like criminal negligence or a set up

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We’ve gotta come together though right?
Indeed.

I'm sure one of his advisors dared to ask if he had called the family:

Your grace, have you called the family of the man who died?

The shooter? I hate his family. I'll deport them all!

No, your grace. The family of the fellow maga. He strongly cheered your name.

Oh yeah him. You got his number? Because I don't. And I don't think anyone else does. Who just carries around a dead guys number?Anyway, where my diet coke?