Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That Palestinians deserve human rights or that modern Republicans historically haven't made any appeals to the material conditions of the black community?

The latter.

You said it as if he deserved any sort of praise for clearing that low-ass bar. :mjlol:

"Look! He acknowledged our suffering in a ham-fisted way without offering any solutions!" :krs:

I remember you being one of those "the left and the rights are two sides of the same coin" centrist morons so it really could be dealer's choice with you.

You remember wrong.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do yall think happens in a timeline where the shooter is a couple inches more accurate and Trump takes a bullet to the head, in 4K, in front of hundreds of supporters mid-speech and the video is currently making its rounds to every corner of the world right now?

As much as I hate Trump, there’s a part of me that believes that we (ahem) dodged a bullet here…does MAGA-ism, made even more extreme in the wake of its founder being so viscerally martyred, as a movement permanently replace the GOP? Who steps into the power vaccum to lead it? Or does the establishment somehow reclaim the party? Domestic terrorists would be hellbent on retribution in Trump’s name ..,we may be fukked regardless but just wondering what we were on the brink of

I'm 50/50 on whether or not Trumpism can survive Trump. He's a cult of personality. I'm glad it didn't go down like that, but I can see a world in which his end, even if violent, would have been the end of the movement. Especially if it were an open and shut case of a 20-something dead on the scene. No one has the juice like him - Vance is probably the closest, but even he's not a national name like that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm 50/50 on whether or not Trumpism can survive Trump. He's a cult of personality. I'm glad it didn't go down like that, but I can see a world in which his end, even if violent, would have been the end of the movement. Especially if it were an open and shut case of a 20-something dead on the scene. No one has the juice like him - Vance is probably the closest, but even he's not a national name like that.
Wouldn't be surprised if the guy turns out to be an Accelerationist

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That fact that Trump wouldn’t extend this same courtesy to Biden :francis:
fukk no. He would've said something like.

"Joe was almost killed today. By a guy with a bad shot. Might be the worst shot of all time. Someone died however and that is sad. But that's what happens when the people are tired of the lies and corruption. Bad things will happen. He tried to lock me up! ( I did nothing wrong!). And many people are angry even his own so they tried to shoot him. Very sad. But we are hoping Joe is ok. And I wish the shooter well."

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
https://www.reddit.com/r/interestin...o_showing_the_shooter_crawling_into_position/

:gucci:

Shooter had minutes to set up.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this piece crap is gonna show up at the dead guy's funeral and be heralded as a hero by the cult despite literally being the reason the poor schmuck is dead. they're gonna line up to kiss his ring while their loved one is laying there in a closed casket b/c he went to a klan rally. guy died doing what he loved - staring at Trump's fat ass while he rattled off the same talking points he has for the last 8 years.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We have proof that it’s only living with Trump because election results of maga candidates when trump isn’t on the ballot

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I genuinely wonder if you could pass a high school civics test if you don't know there is an entire electoral apparatus that extends beyond the vote itself. Have you ever met a poll worker? Have you ever met a poll driver? Someone working same-day registration? Have you ever donated to a political campaign? Have you ever worked the phones doing voter outreach for a political campaign? Have you ever engaged your neighbors and community doing advocacy for a political campaign? Your dogshyt knowledge-devoid posting actually makes a lot more sense if we now know the extent of your political activity is showing up every 4 years and voting like the conditions just materialized like the tooth fairy.
Soooo……you can’t vote????

:mjlol::mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this piece crap is gonna show up at the dead guy's funeral and be heralded as a hero by the cult despite literally being the reason the poor schmuck is dead. they're gonna line up to kiss his ring while their loved one is laying there in a closed casket b/c he went to a klan rally. guy died doing what he loved - staring at Trump's fat ass while he rattled off the same talking points he has for the last 8 years.
Not a poor schmuck: