Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man how you grow up in Pennsytucky and be such a bad shot.

That said, I can't wait to see the official reports of Secret Service fukk ups.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
we-dont-care.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Look, I'm very pro-woman and progressive, my woman has a damn PH.D from a top 10 school in her field; but Why are there so many women who look like they're nurses or dental assistants? One of the lesbian looking ones failed to pull her weapon from her holster like 3 times. If I'm Trump I'm telling these hoes to kick fukking rocks going forward.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do yall think happens in a timeline where the shooter is a couple inches more accurate and Trump takes a bullet to the head, in 4K, in front of hundreds of supporters mid-speech and the video is currently making its rounds to every corner of the world right now?

As much as I hate Trump, there’s a part of me that believes that we (ahem) dodged a bullet here…does MAGA-ism, made even more extreme in the wake of its founder being so viscerally martyred, as a movement permanently replace the GOP? Who steps into the power vaccum to lead it? Or does the establishment somehow reclaim the party? Domestic terrorists would be hellbent on retribution in Trump’s name ..,we may be fukked regardless but just wondering what we were on the brink of

We did. Another MAGA would've took Trump's place and would've been alot smarter and alot more effective. We still might end up with this future anyway but, it would've been no avoiding it had Trump gotten killed that way.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wow, that's incredibly beautiful, he's earned my vote now, talk about growth and human capacity

Really looking forward to listening to this
Trump's unity speech gonna invoke brown shorts and concentration camps!