Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Great, another one of the Retarded Avengers in my mentions
qvwTP35.png

If you want to go circle-jerk Republicans do it somewhere else, I have no more money for you right now :coffee:
I wouldn't be in your mentions if you hadn't said that stupid shït.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I wouldn't be in your mentions if you hadn't said that stupid shït.
That Palestinians deserve human rights or that modern Republicans historically haven't made any appeals to the material conditions of the black community? I remember you being one of those "the left and the rights are two sides of the same coin" centrist morons so it really could be dealer's choice with you.

King Kreole

Daps
I’ve seen a lot of weirdos on this site in my years on here and the old site. This guy is one of the worst.
The Retarded Avengers are some of the worst posters I have ever seen on here, but to be honest you're one of the least worse. You're all craven trolls who seem to have no political ideology beyond the Braindead Centrist "I believe whatever the progressives don't believe" schtick, but you personally hit that goldilocks sweet spot between the aggressively, arrogantly wrong (@Black Panther @Pressure) and the clinically diagnosed simpleton (@88m3). I can see the glimmer of light buried deep beneath your posts indicating a faint sign of intelligence, but you have to really work at it instead of giving in to the worst of your impulses.

King Kreole

Daps
More zero dap posts, crashing out because he was outted for being a canadian who can't vote.
:bryan:
Outed when I posted it multiple times and you were too stupid to do a basic search.

I'm starting to think we can't blame the horse that kicked you in the head for your atrocious posting, you might have been like this before your accident.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Outed when I posted it multiple times and you were too stupid to do a basic search.

I'm starting to think we can't blame the horse that kicked you in the head for your atrocious posting, you might have been like this before your accident.
How are you morally abstaining from the US PRESIDENTIAL election when you can't vote to begin with? :Okayjack:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do yall think happens in a timeline where the shooter is a couple inches more accurate and Trump takes a bullet to the head, in 4K, in front of hundreds of supporters mid-speech and the video is currently making its rounds to every corner of the world right now?

As much as I hate Trump, there’s a part of me that believes that we (ahem) dodged a bullet here…does MAGA-ism, made even more extreme in the wake of its founder being so viscerally martyred, as a movement permanently replace the GOP? Who steps into the power vaccum to lead it? Or does the establishment somehow reclaim the party? Domestic terrorists would be hellbent on retribution in Trump’s name ..,we may be fukked regardless but just wondering what we were on the brink of
We are a litile less fukk but still it the Maga Domestic Terrorists :huhldup::mjpls: we really need to keep a eye on

King Kreole

Daps
How are you morally abstaining from the US PRESIDENTIAL election when you can't vote to begin with? :Okayjack:
I genuinely wonder if you could pass a high school civics test if you don't know there is an entire electoral apparatus that extends beyond the vote itself. Have you ever met a poll worker? Have you ever met a poll driver? Someone working same-day registration? Have you ever donated to a political campaign? Have you ever worked the phones doing voter outreach for a political campaign? Have you ever engaged your neighbors and community doing advocacy for a political campaign? Your dogshyt knowledge-devoid posting actually makes a lot more sense if we now know the extent of your political activity is showing up every 4 years and voting like the conditions just materialized like the tooth fairy.