Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Tell him that when he sends you to the maga gulag, fat ass.

First, he claimed Trump knew he legitimately lost the election but tried to steal it anyway. He saw how Trump used what he knew was a lie to incite an insurrection. But now he's not an existential threat to democracy? This bloated piece of shyt can't make up his mind.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
First, he claimed Trump knew he legitimately lost the election but tried to steal it anyway. He saw how Trump used what he knew was a lie to incite an insurrection. But now he's not an existential threat to democracy? This bloated piece of shyt can't make up his mind.
I almost want that fat fukk to see the inside of a jail as much as the ducking cheetah.

Almost..

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

:mjlol: The President of the US with all the resources in the world is going to use a 20 year old who can't hit his target from 150 yards

10-ok.gif

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What do yall think happens in a timeline where the shooter is a couple inches more accurate and Trump takes a bullet to the head, in 4K, in front of hundreds of supporters mid-speech and the video is currently making its rounds to every corner of the world right now?

As much as I hate Trump, there’s a part of me that believes that we (ahem) dodged a bullet here…does MAGA-ism, made even more extreme in the wake of its founder being so viscerally martyred, as a movement permanently replace the GOP? Who steps into the power vaccum to lead it? Or does the establishment somehow reclaim the party? Domestic terrorists would be hellbent on retribution in Trump’s name ..,we may be fukked regardless but just wondering what we were on the brink of