Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yes.

This you?

I don't think you're arguing in good faith.
8Ce2Afj.png
All of those posts are from before Trump was elected yet you morons keep posting this exact same shyt like it's gonna do something this time :mjlol:

7ec8da3d6785c0b2e0e141b2aa8fef239eac3169.gifv

Because you admitted to voting for Bush and Obama era Republicans, which is much worse than MAGA. That's what you don't understand because your ideology is rancid Centrism. At least Trump was campaigning on certain populist themes, what the fukk did you find so appealing about George Bush and John Boehner that you needed to have your ass woken up to Republican fukkery at your big age in 2016? You really saw John McCain and dikk Cheney and thought "this is the party for me". That's the difference between you and me, I've hated Republicans for as long as I can remember and revelled in Trump humiliating the establishment Republicans/neocons, you hate Trump because he ruined the Republican party you were voting for.

And wait a minute...this you, ain't it?

I have no problem voting for Republicans that are competent at their jobs.
:jbhmm: Your post is from 2018. A full 2 years into Trump's term, I had been calling for Trump to be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity and you were still playing footsie with Mitch McConnell and the Republican party. Tell us again about your maturation process? Tell us what a "competent Republican" means? Competent at cutting the social safety net? Competent at making life harder for marginalized people? Competent at launching regime change wars in the middle east? How the fukk you gonna be throwing stones when you STILL living in a glass house.

you-done-you-know-it.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
All of those posts are from before Trump was elected

Lie.

Each post of yours I quoted was made between Nov. 9th 2016, and Jan. 3rd 2017. This isn't even all of them from that time period.

Even if that weren't the case (and it is), these posts are pretty pathetic.
Pob2t7y.png

Because you admitted to voting for Bush and Obama era Republicans, which is much worse than MAGA.

I did. It was a mistake that I've admitted to and grown past.
jtSN7ZQ.png

I disagree that Obama-era Rethugs are worse than MAGA. They're mostly the same, terrible people. Trump just validated what they only dared to say privately.

One thing I haven't done was stan Trump for any period of time on this forum (or anywhere else).

It seems you can't say the same.
JKqoHWy.png

what the fukk did you find so appealing about George Bush and John Boehner that you needed to have your ass woken up to Republican fukkery at your big age in 2016?

Never voted for Bush. Honestly, I wasn't really politically engaged until I saw the guy from "The Apprentice" was being taken seriously by religious conservatives.

I voted third-party in 2008 to avoid voting for Obama or McCain (ever wonder why I go so hard at #BothSides?) and begrudgingly voted for Romney in 2012 for religious reasons.

I know I didn't vote for Roy Blunt, because he has an extremely punchable face.
3a9ah5e.png

These were mistakes (except for not voting for Blunt, obvs.), and even though Obama won twice without my vote, I still regret it.

And wait a minute...this you, ain't it?

Yep. And when you quote me, quote me in context.
Pob2t7y.png

I voted Democrat in this past election, but I have voted at the state level for some Republicans and Independents because they could do the job better. I have no problem voting for Republicans that are competent at their jobs.
ExDOlHg.png

But if I know that splitting the vote will get in the way of Black people getting ahead, I have 0 issues "staying on code."

Your post is from 2018. A full 2 years into Trump's term, I had been calling for Trump to be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity
King Kreole:

I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Shameful.
3a9ah5e.png

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
I disagree that Obama-era Rethugs are worse than MAGA. They're mostly the same, terrible people. Trump just validated what they only dared to say privately.
Incorrect. The Bush/Obama-era Republicans have far more blood on their hands with the War in Iraq and domestic policies like social safety net privatization and Hurricane Katrina response. Trump has reshaped the Republican Party in his image. It's now a far more nationalist-populist right wing party than the business-oriented socially conservative party is was in the Bush-Obama years. Look at the political leadership during each era to see the change. What happened to John Boehner and Paul Ryan? What happened to Trent Lott? The whole Project Lincoln/Never Trumper freakshow is a testament to the shift. To pretend like there hasn't been an ideological schism in the Republican Party since the 2000s is willfully ignorant.
Never voted for Bush. Honestly, I wasn't really politically engaged until I saw the guy from "The Apprentice" was being taken seriously by religious conservatives.

I voted third-party in 2008 to avoid voting for Obama or McCain (ever wonder why I go so hard at #BothSides?) and begrudgingly voted for Romney in 2012 for religious reasons.

I know I didn't vote for Roy Blunt, because he has an extremely punchable face.
3a9ah5e.png

These were mistakes, and even though Obama won twice without my vote I still regret it.
giphy.gif

holy fukk I honestly thought you were just voting for down-ballot Republicans, I didn't know you actually voted against Obama in both elections :gucci:

That fact that you volunteered this information up in a debate about who has a worse political instincts and record...you're a better man than me because they wouldn't be able to get me to admit this under torture. Like, I hated Obama and even I knew he was better than fukking John McCain and Mitt Romney.

And yeah between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump in 2016, the former had more black blood on her hands. That's just a fact, inconvenient for you as that might be.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That fact that you volunteered this information up in a debate about who has a worse political instincts and record...

This isn't the debate.

The debate is why you--an admitted non-American--have stanned Trump in the past (even after his election) and talk about "morally abstaining" from an election you cannot vote in.

CJLsXKo.png

King Kreole

Daps
This isn't the debate.

The debate is why you--an admitted non-American--have stanned Trump in the past (even after his election) and talk about "morally abstaining" from an election you cannot vote in.

CJLsXKo.png
That is, in fact, not the debate because the record is public. My rationales were made painstakingly clear by all of my posts on the subject, of which none are hidden. You are simply refusing to engage with the substance of the actual debate over your claim that I have previously claimed to have voted (a lie that you cannot find a single source for) or whether a non-voter has the ability to impact the political/civic system (I have provided myriad examples of how, and you have not engaged with any of them). You have instead chosen to try and distract from this debate by throwing up inconsequential posts from 8 years ago to do classic ad hominem.

We subsequently had a side-debate over whether you are, in fact, a braindead centrist Republican who believes the far-left and the far-right are "virtually indistinguishable", for which I provided direct quoted evidence of you saying as much, and you responded to with further irrelevant discursive tirades and digging up old posts. So far, you have not been able to provide evidence for any of your claims regarding my beliefs or actions, and I have provided direct evidence of your.
Each post of yours I quoted was made between Nov. 9th 2016, and Jan. 3rd 2017.
U84g2DD.png

King Kreole

Daps
The term you're looking for is agent. :pachaha:
It's actually Permanent Resident but I can see how your xenophobic ass would get the two confused. What confuses me is why you're not more amenable to MAGA, you have a lot of the same basic principles :patrice:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Wow.

Blatant goal post shift. Probably the clearest sign so far that you're not arguing in good faith.

All of those posts are from before Trump was elected

Elected ≠ inaugurated. Though I'd suppose you'd know that if you were actually able to vote in American elections.
8Ce2Afj.png

We're done here.
4IsSODU.png

King Kreole

Daps
Wow.

Blatant goal post shift. Probably the clearest sign so far that you're not arguing in good faith.

Elected ≠ inaugurated. Though I'd suppose you'd know that if you were actually able to vote in American elections.
8Ce2Afj.png

We're done here.
4IsSODU.png
You cannot name a single relevant distinction between those two dates in the context of this debate. Both are before Trump assumed the office of the Presidency and started governing. Completely pathetic pedantism. Heart Part 6 ass post.