Trump Deports NYC Civil Rights Leader Back to Haiti, After Living Here 30 Years + 4 Kids

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
He had a green card and not having papers is a civil offense, not criminal so wrong on all accounts buddy.

His criminal offense negates his prior legal status & makes him eligible for deportation. He was scheduled for deportation under Obama & the ruling is being executed now.

There are tons of American black men who get caught up in illegal activity & can’t turn it around due to lack of employment - which is ironically caused partially by illegal immigration & subsequent depressed wages. As a DOS, I cannot justify giving more chances to an immigrant over an black American. The government uses black immigrants to mask the black American failure that they caused. His deportation is not my fault...it’s his.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The parents should have considered the consequences of their crimes before they decided to live illegally in America for 10+ years.

But that has nothing to do with the kids. Why should someone be punished for the mistakes of their parents 30 years after the fact?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If you here illegally for a long time you can’t get ya papers.
Of course you can,it will cost you though
And dude wasn't an illegal,he had a green card
But if you do over 6 years in prison, it's an automatic deportation..word to Shyne

His kids are citizens,they will be fine
Besides he can always sneak back in..most Haitians,Jamaicans do
:yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you think he knows which country is dangerous and which is safe?
Your fakkit ass just agreed with me, you think he's reading those executive orders?
No bytch, he trusts the people around him and sign them shyts

Go body yourself

Man just shut up and take your L
You guys always wanna be smart dumb nikkas

Talking about trump really dont got much power

Yall do this for every president
Trump is the most powerful president in history but keep playing dumb

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Man just shut up and take your L
You guys always wanna be smart dumb nikkas

Talking about trump really dont got much power

Yall do this for every president
Trump is the most powerful president in history but keep playing dumb
Show me where I said he doesn't have any power
You gotta be the biggest fakkit on this site
I'm gonna make it simple for you

Obama(and most past Presidents)-they read and understood everything they signed.

Trump-he just signs them

Now go eat a dikk

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do y’all understand that they purposely make it difficult, some would say damn near impossible to get legal status after being here illegally. Which especially sucks for the 800.000 people who were brought over here AS CHILDREN by their parents.

That is child trafficking. They're on their own. Sins of the father.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
"Civil Rights Leader"

583361ce1a00002500cc9202.gif

GTFOH.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
But that has nothing to do with the kids. Why should someone be punished for the mistakes of their parents 30 years after the fact?

Because anchor babies are used as a loophole for illegal immigrants to remain in the US. It’s not fair to true American (and poor) children that they have to share resources that they already don’t have.

We have kids in Baltimore attending school with no heater, in 0 degree weather. Flint kids are drinking dirty water. Alabama kids are experiencing 3rd world living b/c people are too poor to fix the damn septic tanks. We don’t have the extra resources to take care of children that were brought in by illegal immigrants. It’s just the reality of the situation. Not fair to immigrant children? What about our kids?????

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because anchor babies are used as a loophole for illegal immigrants to remain in the US. It’s not fair to true American (and poor) children that they have to share resources that they already don’t have.

We have kids in Baltimore attending school with no heater, in 0 degree weather. Flint kids are drinking dirty water. Alabama kids are experiencing 3rd world living b/c people are too poor to fix the damn septic tanks. We don’t have the extra resources to take care of children that were brought in by illegal immigrants. It’s just the reality of the situation. Not fair to immigrant children?What about our kids?????

That’s a right wing/Fox News fallacy. 800,000 dreamers doesn’t affect resources in such a manner or magnitude that justifies deporting people who have lived here their entire childhood and adult lives and who did not choose to come here in the first place.

Last edited: