Trump Deports NYC Civil Rights Leader Back to Haiti, After Living Here 30 Years + 4 Kids

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
His criminal offense negates his prior legal status .
Wrong
His criminal offense negates his prior legal status & makes him eligible for deportation. He was scheduled for deportation under Obama & the ruling is being executed now.

There are tons of American black men who get caught up in illegal activity & can’t turn it around due to lack of employment - which is ironically caused partially by illegal immigration & subsequent depressed wages. As a DOS, I cannot justify giving more chances to an immigrant over an black American. The government uses black immigrants to mask the black American failure that they caused. His deportation is not my fault...it’s his.
I don't really care about your opinion but I hope you also support breaking up African American families over nonviolent drug offenses:hubie:.

"Civil Rights Leader"

583361ce1a00002500cc9202.gif

GTFOH.
civil rights doesn't just apply to african americans :hubie:.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
We have kids in Baltimore attending school with no heater, in 0 degree weather. Flint kids are drinking dirty water. Alabama kids are experiencing 3rd world living b/c people are too poor to fix the damn septic tanks. ???

That has nothing to do with the poor immigrants in this country and everything to do with the politicians and the wealthy.

I’m not a fan of illegal immigration, but poor people arguing with other poor for the scrapes left on the table while others have full course meals is redundant and ineffective.

This is the same strategy rich whites use on poor whites when it comes to black people

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That has nothing to do with the poor immigrants in this country and everything to do with the politicians and the wealthy.

I’m not a fan of illegal immigration, but poor people arguing with other poor for the scrapes left on the table while others have full course meals is redundant and ineffective.

This is the same strategy rich whites use on poor whites when it comes to black people

Except illegals don't have the right to be here.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You see it.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I don't really care about your opinion but I hope you also support breaking up African American families over nonviolent drug offenses:hubie:.

civil rights doesn't just apply to african americans :hubie:.

That’s the point. America, nor it’s immigrants, collectively care about breaking up black families for non violent, criminal offenses. So why should I care about illegal immigration getting caught & receiving a consequence for their actions?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the point. America, nor it’s immigrants, collectively care about breaking up black families for non violent, criminal offenses. So why should I care about illegal immigration getting caught & receiving a consequence for their actions?

Prove that they don’t care. There were plenty of brown, yellow and other people besides black folks marching in California when the protests around police shootings were popping. It’s disingenuous to say that whole ethnic groups don’t care about injustices that don’t pertain to them.

Furthermore it’s kind of cowardly to turn a blind eye to injustices if the people being affected are ignorant to YOUR plight. That’s some catty womanly shyt to me.....

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i simply don't support breaking up any black family regardless of background over a nonviolent offense:hubie:.
Life is very hard for deportees and now we got more black kids growing up without their father

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Prove that they don’t care. There were plenty of brown, yellow and other people besides black folks marching in California when the protests around police shootings were popping. It’s disingenuous to say that whole ethnic groups don’t care about injustices that don’t pertain to them.

Furthermore it’s kind of cowardly to turn a blind eye to injustices regardless of the people being affected are ignorant to YOUR plight. That’s some catty womanly shyt to me.....

Immigration was expanded by law, literally one year after the slaves were freed. As I said before, immigrants are used to cover up black American failure pushed on us by the US government. Both illegal immigration & the income/wealth disparity (ie rich ppl & corporations) need to be corrected.

That being said, I, as well as other black people, will no longer support any form of economic genocide, towards our people.

Good day sir.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm sure there's some "they're both the same" or "super predators" or "clinton foundation stole from haiti" or "i don't see the point in voting" or "this is what black people need" hypocrites in this very thread complaining about dude getting deported and trump.

oh now you understand what we were getting at before the election.

:martin:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Why people act like you have to play by Americas racist laws? They don't follow them but expect everyone else to...
ngnr:vcgevbf3A
As if supporting Hillrod was a viable option for Haitians or supporters of Haiti :mjlol:. I love how jokers get purposefully obtuse about Clintons and Haiti.

You bring it up and they have no comeback. Sure Trump has an immigration stance and after that Norwegian/Haitian/African alleged comment (which seems to be true, since he hasn't denied it), obviously has his own (supremacist, nationalist, etc) feelings about the type of immigrants he wants......but Trump didn't steal billions, some say $10 billion from Haitian earthquake charity. Trump wasn't being protested by Haitians in the U.S. during the 2016 election, no they were protesting Hillrod. Matterfact they were begging him to investigate the Clinton Foundation if he won.

Now Haitians probably not feeling or like Don Cheeto now, but yall also forgetting the Haitian guy was going to be deported under BHO in 2010 anyway .....was Democracy Now going to do a feature on him before the earthquake???

The video and article both say he was being prepped to leave the U.S. when the earthquake happened and they cancelled his deportation in 2010.

He was going to be deported anyway by a black man aka BHO. Who was going to be upset besides his family??? thecoli??

I'm just keeping it Critically Objective...your savior Democrats nor Republicans give a flying fuuck about Haiti. If Democrats, especially AA Dems, cared about Haiti, they would be asking Clinton Foundation where the money at, the same way they asking Dr. Umar Johnson where the money at to build his school. :russ:
:laff: Cut this Democrat shoe polishing out, and only getting upset when Republicans do something you don't like, but ignore Democrat shenanigans...:dead:

Again..he was going to be deported under BHO in 2010 anyway , but earthquake cancelled it... he seems like a great family/business/activist guy, but let's keep it 100.
:leon: well ghatdammmmm