Trump Deports NYC Civil Rights Leader Back to Haiti, After Living Here 30 Years + 4 Kids

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
They wouldnt get deported if they were legal you stupid fukk.

illegal = criminal

However you want to spin this tho:mjpls:

Ill let u all cook tho:ld:
Here’s a st0rmfr0nt cac or c00n who enjoys black men’s suffering. How are we ok with this shyt on The Coli? These muffukkas come in our house and slap us in the face and all we and the admins gon’ do is stand around?

We should:
List all members of Trump Set
Communicate with the people running The Coli
Get all their IP addresses
Get them banned by The Coli mods per the The Coli owners who get that this is poison and bad for business
When they try to come back.. IP ban

@Brooklynzson there can’t be space for outright racists on The Coli, or another black themed website will become the new The Coli. We are all happy here but the racists have gotta go..

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So we can't bash Trump because this thread was misleading? They are still deporting people with no criminal history.

Criminal or no criminal history, that's the chance they take when taking up residence in a country without being legalized citizens. I'm sympathetic to an extent, but it is what it is. It'd be like me flying to Munich right now and demanding they make exceptions for me. Don't work like that.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You hood nikkas always try to sound extra intelligent but come across as stupid as hell over and over

Trump isn't only signing shyt they put on his desk, he is the President and has the power to make executive orders. The whole "muslim ban" that caused fiasco at the airports weeks after he was elected was all from his pen on his desk and no legislation
And you think he knows which country is dangerous and which is safe?
Your fakkit ass just agreed with me, you think he's reading those executive orders?
No bytch, he trusts the people around him and sign them shyts

Go body yourself

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Here’s a st0rmfr0nt cac or c00n who enjoys black men’s suffering. How are we ok with this shyt on The Coli? These muffukkas come in our house and slap us in the face and all we and the admins gon’ do is stand around?

We should:
List all members of Trump Set
Communicate with the people running The Coli
Get all their IP addresses
Get them banned by The Coli mods per the The Coli owners who get that this is poison and bad for business
When they try to come back.. IP ban

@Brooklynzson there can’t be space for outright racists on The Coli, or another black themed website will become the new The Coli. We are all happy here but the racists have gotta go..
Didnt read, im mixed mom is cuban dad is french. Add me on snapchat if you believe im a cac

fakkit

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
The only dummy is the Trump supporters like yourself. Defend a racist tyrant bruhs.
I aint defending shyt, whoevr the fukk is the president

You think im cool with having family not being able to be in america having them struggle doing shyt legally and having to wait years only for a bording hoping mexicac to just do whatever the fukk he wants? Fuk you b

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I aint defending shyt, whoevr the fukk is the president

You think im cool with having family not being able to be in america having them struggle doing shyt legally and having to wait years only for a bording hoping mexicac to just do whatever the fukk he wants? Fuk you b
fukk you bruh. The dude was Haitian bot mexican. But u just proved u are racist too. Just like Trump. Fagget.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Norwegians aint leaving their country to come to this fukk ass country. :mjlol: They have one of the highest quality of life measures in the world.

Plus they not reproducing anyway at the necessary average 2.1 children per couple rate anyway.......like the rest of Europe. So they would come to the U.S. and just not procreate. Norway is unique culture/country, but if their population not fuucking or birth controlling then :yeshrug: The Great Replacement, Part 5: Ethnic Norwegians To Become A Minority 'Within Decades' - Defend Europa