Trump changes black history month to "National African American History Month"

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
ill be ok with this when they start calling whites European Americans :comeon:

It's just another way to say you're an outsider, you're not from here. None of us are from here
Glad i didnt havr to post this first

Our ancestors been here lomhger than a lot of euros

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Personally I'd rather it just be African history month :yeshrug: ...I take it as one step closer:ehh:

"Black tell's you what you look like ...it doesn't tell you who you are."
"The proper name of a people should relate them to land, history, and culture"
jhc-2.jpg

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
I don't really have a huge issue with the difference between the 2 terms in of itself.

The real issue is the intent/reason. This is literally Trump just trolling. The President of the United States thinks its okay to troll his own citizens or at least those of certain groups. Just like how they waited to announce the refugee ban until Holocaust Remembrance day.

This is so embarrassing and petty.

How is it trollling? Chump didn't change the name. Pres Obama used it it his declaration and, as always, Trumps staff just plagiarized. Just an internet meme to get people fighting amongst ourselves over nothing

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill be ok with this when they start calling whites European Americans :comeon:

It's just another way to say you're an outsider, you're not from here. None of us are from here

so help me understand the logic here

African AMERICAN signifieds that you are more of an outsider than black? Can you go deeper with this? Help me understand.

I'm indifferent to the whole topic but I look at the logic of things.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so help me understand the logic here

African AMERICAN signifieds that you are more of an outsider than black? Can you go deeper with this? Help me understand.

I'm indifferent to the whole topic but I look at the logic of things.

Yes....because African American, or any "-----" aMercican, to many means someone born somewhere else and then came here. Black people have been here for centuries. This land and history is just as much ours as anyone else's. black history is American history, if that makes sense. I'm just not a fan of the term African American. :yeshrug:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes....because African American, or any "-----" aMercican, to many means someone born somewhere else and then came here. Black people have been here for centuries. This land and history is just as much ours as anyone else's. black history is American history, if that makes sense. I'm just not a fan of the term African American. :yeshrug:

I still dont' get it... American is in the term. So how can the name with American in it not considered to be American?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Divide and conquer, CACs been doing this all over and it's oh so effective