Trump changes black history month to "National African American History Month"

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
Slick shyt.

They're basically trying to divide all black people and make it about slavery and post-slavery in one country alone.

Black Canadians and Black Brits also celebrate black history month and I'm sure it's the same with all of black diaspora. Why break something that unites black diaspora apart?

People need to reject this.

I'm for it. Our ancestors built this county and have paid the price 10 times over. I'm tired of new blacks coming in, taking advantage of the programs (diversity), we fought for, and getting chosen over us.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I'm for it. Our ancestors built this county and have paid the price 10 times over. I'm tired of new blacks coming in, taking advantage of the programs (diversity), we fought for, and getting chosen over us.

The biggest recipient of those programs are white women then followed asians and then maybe Indians. Dont let those wealthy Africans fool you thinking that it's normal:ld:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Majority of the black history in this country is from the African american ethnic group. Other blacks didnt really start having impacts until later down the line in a larger scale.

Talking about events outside of this country is a totally different convo than discussing the history of AAs and highlighting what they have done in america.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

Negged. Unify or die is the motto under Trump.

Blacks gotta come together as a global African family or we're going to suffer.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Negged. Unify or die is the motto under Trump.

Blacks gotta come together as a global African family or we're going to suffer.

As far as America is concerned non AA blacks are such a small number they are a non factor lol. AA c00ns are more of a detriment than any immigrant can ever be, which is why i find the beefs hilarious.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I would like an apology for those who one starred my thread and claimed I was "causing controversy".

@Raul :usure:
tenor.gif

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
good

Jamaican culture and history for jamaicans
Nigerian culture and history for nigerians
Somali culture and history for somalis
African American culture and history for everybody?

It's about time we take ownership of our own stuff, nothing against foreign black people

As far as it being divisive, if this petty thing turns off foreign blacks then they never were rocking with us to begin with. AAs are willing to look past real prejudice among African cultures regarding us to try and unite with continentals