Trump changes black history month to "National African American History Month"

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Don't go back on your original divisive post now.

All Black history is important, and you want just our African American history to get shine during this month because you want cacs to treat us like we're special negro's and rub our bellies and feed us butter biscuits then tell us we're better than the Africans and West Indians.

That kind of posting ain't gonna fly.

Swear I be talking to cac agents on here trying to cause a rift between different kinds of Blacks.
You can still be unified while having ownership of your own shyt

White people are as unified as anyone when it comes to cliqueing up on other groups for some good ole fashioned racism but Russians have ownership of their culture and history as do Italians, Irish and all other white groups

I want black unity but I also want all black groups to have strong identities at the same time. Individuals and groups with identity issues are more likely to be c00ns or traitors. So if you want us to share black history month then what can AAs have to ourselves? We share our culture, our style, our way of speaking and our fukking communities with everyone else yet we get nothing in return. Where does it end?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Moot points(I don't disagree or agree) :yeshrug: ...what people are called "racially" changes with the times and political/cultural climate.

Which is yet another reason why I said...:ufdup:

At this point i dont care if you identify as a du rag, either you are trying to build or you arent. Im not here to have convos with adults that their parents should have had with them.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
What i find most interesting about all this is how black americans allow themselves to be called africans. Here in Brazil a black person is described as black, not african brazilian :dead: although of course we are descendants of the great mother Africa :blessed:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
i hope yall "AA gang" and "fukk everyone besides AAs" nikkas aren't in here complaining about this
I'm not, I actually approve of this....this is a celebration of African American history in America....don't like it,...feel left out? Too bad...go create an African or a West Indian Month so that the focus can be on just you.

But there's no reason Black History month in the USA needs to reflect every person of African descent across the globe.

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos

All Black history is important, and you want just our African American history to get shine during this month because you want cacs to treat us like we're special negro's and rub our bellies and feed us butter biscuits then tell us we're better than the Africans and West Indians.

Swear I be talking to cac agents on here trying to cause a rift between different kinds of Blacks.

No, I want "American" history to get its shine because our people built, died, and fought for it. This act is for the US. Are you even American? And as always, the usual CAC agent reply. Dont start talking about cac agents since you are one. You 2012 posters. Im up for a ban bet and skype with @Brooklynzson for both of us to prove you the cac. Always these 2012 posters, who by the way contribute no money to the Coli that want to act out.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

This is what you take away from it all, when AA's want to focus on..................AA culture:dead:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple thoughts:

i actually prefer bhm over aahm....while black technically just describes our skin color, when talking about history, it at least includes our history from before we were slaves here....calling it aahm makes our history start at us being slaves, which is bullshyt...

i admit: i'm biased cause i've never liked the term 'african american'....it's always been a back handed slight to me and makes it seem like we didnt have a hand in helping build this country....like we're just visitors, tourists, or some shyt.....no, i'm an american, that just happens to be black....and no, that's not saying i want them to accept me/us, but they damn sure will respect me/us......

the labeling whites do just shows they want america to themselves, cause they only put something in front of 'american' for non-whites: african american, latino-american, asian-american, etc.....but when referring to whites, they only call them 'american'....