Trump changes black history month to "National African American History Month"

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You're obviously white, get tf out of here. Talking about slang or the culture of another city is completely different from discussing our race's history. You have to be a real dumbass to compare lighthearted conversation about different areas of the country to celebrating black acheivement

U fukkin idiot I put Pac smileys to show what I was saying was light hearted

Notice u the only jackass to be offended by it

I actually admire the fact we have our lil friendly rivalries but can put that to the side to come together

But the shyt still funny to me coming the coli

And I am black as fukk

fukkin doofus

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seems to disconnect black people around the planet from black history month contributions.

Letting Trump tell you how to celebrate your history is a mistake

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
Massah gets to tell you when you can celebrate it, he even gives you the name you should call it :sas2:

Why is there no European history month? Cause they celebrate that 365/366 days a year..

Budda

Superstar
Daps
What i find most interesting about all this is how black americans allow themselves to be called africans. Here in Brazil a black person is described as black, not african brazilian :dead: although of course we are descendants of the great mother Africa :blessed:

Brazilians are mostly worse of than any other black peoples outside the continent tnats why, many of you can't wait to erase your blackness.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Brazilians are mostly worse of than any other black peoples outside the continent tnats why, many of you can't wait to erase your blackness.
Shut up! :pacspit:

Despite all the difficulties the black brazilians are very proud of their blackness and African origins. So do not confuse us with "morenos," these bunch of mestizos without identity who think they are white:childplease:

And here we do not bleach our skin to look white unlike some African and Caribbean countries as I have seen around:mjpls:

We have several projects to include the black socially, as AfroReagge, but unfortunately they are always boycotted by corrupt policies.

Anyway, do you know the Day Of Black Conscience that we celebrate every year here?
:sas1:

Do you know our national heros Ganga-Zumba and Zumbi Dos Palmares? :sas2:

Do you know Afro-Brazilian culture at least? :aicmon:

I could give you many examples, but let google be your friend :heh:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Shut up! :pacspit:

Despite all the difficulties the black brazilians are very proud of their blackness and African origins. So do not confuse us with "morenos," these bunch of mestizos without identity who think they are white:childplease:

And here we do not bleach our skin to look white unlike some African and Caribbean countries as I have seen around:mjpls:

We have several projects to include the black socially, as AfroReagge, but unfortunately they are always boycotted by corrupt policies.

Anyway, do you know the Day Of Black Conscience that we celebrate every year here?
:sas1:

Do you know our national heros Ganga-Zumba and Zumbi Dos Palmares? :sas2:

Do you know Afro-Brazilian culture at least? :aicmon:

I could give you many examples, but let google be your friend :heh:

Every Black culture deals with problems in regards to identity issues, Nigerians and Jamicans bleach at ridiculous numbers you're right, but Brazil is different, you lot push to be closer to white ideals in all your ways lets not lie here, a few Pan African Brazilians doesn't make all too much of a difference when all of you are trying to literally breed the blackness out of your existence.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always thought black history month was for black Americans. :yeshrug:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Every Black culture deals with problems in regards to identity issues, Nigerians and Jamicans bleach at ridiculous numbers you're right, but Brazil is different, you lot push to be closer to white ideals in all your ways lets not lie here, a few Pan African Brazilians doesn't make all too much of a difference when all of you are trying to literally breed the blackness out of your existence.
:what:

Dude , you know a black brazilian or have ever been to Brazil to state this? :stopitslime:

If yes in what parts, this is a huge and very diverse country with different types of culture that may vary depending on the region you've been to. Don't say you are drawing conclusions based on racist internet news :comeon:

Here has a lot of segregation, but at the same time we blacks keep our traditions and we have several museums dedicated to our history scattered throughout the country.

I don't know where you got it, maybe you had a bad experience with some "mixed" brazilians, the true blacks here don't behave with that attitude you think :rudy:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Dude , you know a black brazilian or have ever been to Brazil to state this? :stopitslime:

If yes in what parts, this is a huge and very diverse country with different types of culture that may vary depending on the region you've been to. Don't say you are drawing conclusions based on racist internet news :comeon:

Here has a lot of segregation, but at the same time we blacks keep our traditions and we have several museums dedicated to our history scattered throughout the country.

I don't know where you got it, maybe you had a bad experience with some "mixed" brazilians, the true blacks here don't behave with that attitude you think :rudy:

You going to tell me you are as clued up as other blacks in the diaspora in say Cuba, Jamaica or USA? Hell no Brazil by far has the biggest identity crisis, many of you think you live in a post racial society and this is evident in the intermixing and the denigration of African customs culture and peoples, yes you have places like Bahia which still manage to keep some of its traditions and customs pertaining to Africans, but on a whole Brazil is one country full of c00ns, America is too, but at least the c00ns over here be mixing with their own and the black culture still remains strong, is it the same in Brazil?

Where are your Garveys, Stokely Carmichels and co?

There isn't a history of revolt and revolution in that country, you would all rather assimilate and get lighter, am i lying?

And don't take the insults personal, you may well be one of the intelligent clued up Black Brazilians, i don;t know.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
You going to tell me you are as clued up as other blacks in the diaspora in say Cuba, Jamaica or USA? Hell no Brazil by far has the biggest identity crisis, many of you think you live in a post racial society and this is evident in the intermixing and the denigration of African customs culture and peoples, yes you have places like Bahia which still manage to keep some of its traditions and customs pertaining to Africans, but on a whole Brazil is one country full of c00ns, America is too, but at least the c00ns over here be mixing with their own and the black culture still remains strong, is it the same in Brazil?

Where are your Garveys, Stokely Carmichels and co?

There isn't a history of revolt and revolution in that country, you would all rather assimilate and get lighter, am i lying?

And don't take the insults personal, you may well be one of the intelligent clued up Black Brazilians, i don;t know.
I take nothing from a internet forum, now you are full of bullshyt:mjlol:

We know what we are, what we represent, if you did not even step here then :yeshrug:

Ignored :gucci:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I take nothing from a internet forum, now you are full of bullshyt:mjlol:

We know what we are, what we represent, if you did not even step here then :yeshrug:

Ignored :gucci:

What are on about?

I've never met a brazilian on an internet forum before, i don't need to go to a place to know about heir deep rooted problems with race and self hatred, its evident, are you even black yourself?