Trump changes black history month to "National African American History Month"

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Slick shyt.

They're basically trying to divide all black people and make it about slavery and post-slavery in one country alone.

Black Canadians and Black Brits also celebrate black history month and I'm sure it's the same with all of black diaspora. Why break something that unites black diaspora apart?

People need to reject this.
you want to unite the black diaspora? Assuming you're African then give a large chunk of African land to African Americans and Afro Latinos. Unity is a transactional affair

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like Beanie Sigel said "You not qualified:damn:".....and none of the black people on your team are qualified....Trump getting his advice of what black people want,from black people who dont have a clue:mjlol:

This shyt will remain Black History Month.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
good

Jamaican culture and history for jamaicans
Nigerian culture and history for nigerians
Somali culture and history for somalis
African American culture and history for everybody?

It's about time we take ownership of our own stuff, nothing against foreign black people

As far as it being divisive, if this petty thing turns off foreign blacks then they never were rocking with us to begin with. AAs are willing to look past real prejudice among African cultures regarding us to try and unite with continentals
Idiots like you need to stop saying this bullshyt

Its the minority of Africans that are talking shyt about AA's.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"African American" history huh :mjpls:
Sounds like a strategic way to disregard all of our history prior to the slave trade :mjpls:
Like saying yall was never nothing other than slaves, look how far youve come:troll:
look how generous we've been in assisting with and promoting your advancement since the 1400s :troll:

:mjpls:

I dont know if its different now,but aint that what black history month always was:mjpls:

At least in my school we didnt learn shyt about black people prior to slavery.

We learned about egyptians,but of course egyptians dont get put into the black history bundle....they look like Elizabeth Taylor:mjpls:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Idiots like you need to stop saying this bullshyt

Its the minority of Africans that are like this.
Im not going back and forth on you with this issue. I've seen and experienced what I've seen and experienced and no amount of sugar coating is going to make me change my mind and I know many continentals are never going to own up to this shyt so you can just agree to disagree and keep it moving

darryl

Superstar
Daps
ill be ok with this when they start calling whites European Americans :comeon:

It's just another way to say you're an outsider, you're not from here. None of us are from here
that sounds like some shyt a white person would say breh

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Im not going back and forth on you with this issue. I've seen and experienced what I've seen and experienced and no amount of sugar coating is going to make me change my mind and I know many continentals are never going to own up to this shyt so you can just agree to disagree and keep it moving
and I've experienced the hate from AA towards Africans too but are the majority of AA's like this? No

People that keep saying this shyt are just leading to more division than unity

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
and I've experienced the hate from AA towards Africans too but are the majority of AA's like this? No

People that keep saying this shyt are just leading to more division than unity
You want unity? Give us some fukking land then

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not mad.

the term "black" is outdated...not amongst us as Black ppl, but it's not endearing when said by other races. Nothing worse than hearing a white woman describe a person as "bleehhhhhhck".