Trump Betrays Coli Brehs - wants to give foreign graduates in the US a green card

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They've been playing this fear mongering/scare tactic plot to poor whites since the beginning of this country. The only difference now is that average whites aren't guaranteed their version of the American dream anymore due to the current status quo. Those jobs that they just got off being the correct skin tone they have to compete against their own women and minorities. This has caused a lot of resentment in them and blaming everyone else except their own averageness and lack of drive. They refuse to believe they have to compete and the politicians are harnessing that anger for their own benefit.
EXACTLY. Their sense of entitlement is causing them the most confusion and anger when it comes to merit.

They looking to their politicians to bail them out, but politicians don't care about them and their issues because they just care about staying in government. Like I said in another post, politicians are using their blinding racism against them.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That’s a stupid idea. He can’t mean what he’s saying. This country would be overrun in 5 years.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They've been playing this fear mongering/scare tactic plot to poor whites since the beginning of this country. The only difference now is that average whites aren't guaranteed their version of the American dream anymore due to the current status quo. Those jobs that they just got off being the correct skin tone they have to compete against their own women and minorities. This has caused a lot of resentment in them and blaming everyone else except their own averageness and lack of drive. They refuse to believe they have to compete and the politicians are harnessing that anger for their own benefit.

Good post. It's this psyche that forever wants black people to be second class citizens

It even explains why they want to block affirmative action and even more recently prevent black donors from giving scholarships to black college students.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Props for exercising your rights, but let's be clear, Republicans are actively trying to tear down rights that you probably take advantage of every day. So you don't find it in your self interest to make sure that they don't have power and continue rolling back your rights?

Are we getting economics for our votes??? then que sera sera :mjgrin:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Are we getting economics for our votes??? then que sera sera :mjgrin:
So you're saying that you don't care about black people having rights? Are you pro black? Have I had you wrong the whole time? If you're not pro black that's fine, I can still engage with you. I'm just trying to understand your point of view and why you believe what you believe.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying that you don't care about black people having rights? Are you pro black? Have I had you wrong the whole time? If you're not pro black that's fine, I can still engage with you. I'm just trying to understand your point of view and why you believe what you believe.

In this case, by not voting, non-voters help to put people into power that want to stop them specifically from voting.

Not voting is a vote for people that want to gerrymander districts, as well take away the popular vote and allow the legislatures to vote instead.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Black Trump supporters are clowns. Not saying you have to like Biden either. But open dikk riding a white supremacist is nasty. May as well sign up for the Klan.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Majority of these posters use the whole pro-black thing out of spite and contempt for black people. It's not the world of reality so it's very easy to pick at and the mask slips quicker.

Daps
insincere pandering in the wake of biden’s amnesty push. america will definitely be smoking on that mexican pack if trump wins.

:comeon:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If you came here with a student visa you are here LEGALLY. idk why it's so hard for you to understand the difference. People are mad about the border being jumped illegally by people without visas

But the student visa ends after you graduate (give or take a couple of months). I think He's talking about giving them permanent residence after graduation.