Trump Betrays Coli Brehs - wants to give foreign graduates in the US a green card

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No intelligent people in the US are voting for this convicted scam artist
half the country probably voted for him, just like last time... white women voted for him over hillary. remember???!:mjlol:

Yeah, problem is many people in America simply aren't intelligent.

Imagine 74 million people voted for that policy.

74 million.

The amount of morons is truly staggering and how united they were. That's how crazy it is.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i keep telling yall immigration is only a partison issue in speaches.

In action, both of them are same on immigration. Obama deported more illegals than Trump did. and yet people act like Trump is harder on them because he likes to demonize them as rapists

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Cats really want to think Republicans, the party of the rich, want to make policies to stop hiring cheap skilled labor. :heh:

Massive engineering shortage stateside is wild to say seeing how many engineers can't find jobs and had to move into other professions.
So you mean to tell me now we need more engineers? :mjlol:

They just want cheap engineers on the dollar and people overseas will do it for half or even less $50k in their country is basically a millionaire.

Look at Qualcomm, more than half their engineers LIVE in India:

NVIDIA engineers: about 1/3 LIVE in India.

All these companies you'll find it very similar.

fukking SHELL Oil Company nearly 1/4 of the engineers are from India:

TEXAS fukking Instruments, same.

Not Indian Americans mind you. Actually from and live in India.

We are BUILDING these OTHER countries' Middle Classes.

Indian got laid off for AI (authentic Indian)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Trump was just a big destructive baby his first term. If he wins this time it's incredibly dangerous how focused he is time around. If any one has actually read the project 2025 documents the aims are very specific and dangerous for Black people.
How does that affect me tho? :troll:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i keep telling yall immigration is only a partison issue in speaches.

In action, both of them are same on immigration. Obama deported more illegals than Trump did. and yet people act like Trump is harder on them because he likes to demonize them as rapists
I sure don't remember Obama making any policy changes that would increase deportations.

I think that was more of the various DHS agencies doing their jobs. He just didn't do anything to stop them.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Indian got laid off for AI (authentic Indian)

Yup. Also look at those teams who live in the United States for those companies.

A whole lot of Indian Americans.

That makes the transition to full-on Indian Indians easier.

It never happens all at once, but it's the slow and gradual build-up, completely planned by these companies mind you.

First they see the potential international talent who'll do the work for cheap, then they gradually start hiring the ones who live in America.
Then they start asking them if they know somebody, chances are they'll have a connection to their country.
Word gets around there then that's all she wrote.

I guarantee Latin America is next. We're already starting to see it.

ABET, the organization who gives accreditation for American Engineering schools has started giving the seal of approval to many South American and Central American Universities which indicate their engineering programs match the quality of the ones stateside. This has really started happening about 5-7 years ago and you're starting to see more and more South American Engineers pop up. My company just hired two: one from Colombia another from Argentina. The Ecuador team got cut during layoffs, but we're trying to keep the Engineers we hired from that country because it's cheap, skilled talent.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, problem is many people in America simply aren't intelligent.

Imagine 74 million people voted for that policy.

74 million.

The amount of morons is truly staggering and how united they were. That's how crazy it is.

They always been here nothing surprises me anymore LBJ said it a long time ago about the poor white man...:francis: shyt hasnt changed...

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yes indeed, let the republicans win so immigrants can get green cards, and black people can lose more civil rights and get no tangibles. It’s a win win situation.

full

Yes indeed...
full
Say breh :francis: ... I know Brolic is being sarcastic, but do you? Because surely staying home and letting Republicans actively take things away from black people is not pro black, right? I know you wouldn't want to convince people to do things that hurt black people, right?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Say breh :francis: ... I know Brolic is being sarcastic, but do you? Because surely staying home and letting Republicans actively take things away from black people is not pro black, right? I know you wouldn't want to convince people to do things that hurt black people, right?

I'm excersizing my rights, and if that means i stay home and the system burns then fukk it. no tangibles no damned vote... i mean it. :francis: if you can find a candidate that speaks to you then vote your own self interests...:manny: