Trump Betrays Coli Brehs - wants to give foreign graduates in the US a green card

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I call it capitalism at work.

But Trump and Trump Supporters are populists - specifically White American Majority Populists - and that "trumps" the idea of bringing in/keeping Foreigners to do works that Americans can do.
Ima be honest, I don’t give a fukk about no trump supporters my whole point is dems and reps both agree on shyt more so than they disagree

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They obviously trying to horde money that’s why they bending over backwards trying to get whoever to come to the country to lower labor costs so the corporations lining they pockets can maintain ridiculous profits
Yup. Exactly. Rich people don't want to not be rich anymore.

At it's most intimate, when it comes to money people don't care about people of their own race if they're not family/close to them. They want to protect the family crest at the end of the day. Someone being their same skin doesn't matter if they don't have the same family/blood lineage.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Truth.

Anyone that lives in a border state like Texas, Arizona etc., BEEN known that Democrats and Republicans are on the same page when it comes to legal and illegal immigration.

Dems take the humanitarian angle and say "we gotta save these poor refugees." The GOP says "go back home" but that's just grandstanding for white people...especially those far away from any actual border shyt.

Seen numerous MAGA white boys pull up in their big azz trucks, rounding up Mexicans (and other Latinos) at the catch-out for various construction and other blue collar gigs. "Build The Wall" is just to appease Karen in Iowa and Bill in Schenectady.

It's always been about race and class, not either/or. The 1% uses real racial issues to get white people hot and angry. Then they use scare tactics and buzzwords like "protect, maintain, border security, small government, radical liberals" and other language along with the customary bald eagle flying around in political ads. This gets half the population ready to fight.

The 1% sits back while we debate swirling, cop killing, CRT, immigration, LGBTQIA+, guns etc. Then they stack the courts with judges that have no interest in class warfare and will maintain the status quo: tough on poor people crime (burglary, dope, assault etc) but soft on rich people crime (anything white collar involving money/biz/securities). As it stands, a person with money can just file unlimited appeals until they find the needle in the haystack judge that lets Mr. Rich Guy off the hook. Pookie robs a bank and he gets 10 years. Market maker commits fraud and he MIGHT get a fine.
Jesus's brother James said they would be like that.

James 5:1-6

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Exactly. Rich people don't want to not be rich anymore.

At its most intimate, when it comes to money people don't care about people of their own race if they're not family/close to them. They want to protect the family crest at the end of the day. Someone being their same skin doesn't matter if they don't have the same family/blood lineage.
I don’t like how money/currency is manipulated in that way, and the crazy part is usually them kids or whoever down the line fukks off the money businesses anyway, they better off just recycling the money into the system versus wanting to make sure kids and grandkids can over consume

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Another person gets it. I been saying this exact same thing every time in posts like this.

The 1% want to remain in office/government so they can live like royalty, spend a whole bunch of money of vacations and events, give money to their buddies etc. Tax the people here, tax the people there to pay for it. Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc. ain't doing shyt but capitalizing off their government title to boost their popularity. They're basically socialites.

Then when people ask why shyt getting more expensive/worse they point at immigrants and Black folks to rile up and get re-elected.

Re-election means another term of royalty.

When you have legit IRS people say they target regular people rather than the wealthy because wealthy will hire lawyers and basically drain the governments money that's when you also know how much of a sham it all is.

Please stop giving these crackas excuses for their irrationality.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Cats really want to think Republicans, the party of the rich, want to make policies to stop hiring cheap skilled labor. :heh:
]

We are BUILDING these OTHER countries' Middle Classes while we're decreasing ours.

Man, fukk these people in government.

Yep a lot of jobs that can be done remote are leaving these shores.

Film VFX already had offices in India, but they've ramped things up the last few years. I watch the end credits of movies and see hella Indian names, they basically have VFX farms over there.

And gaming is now doing the same thing. Certain roles over here now forget about it. They've been sent to Hyderabad. Cheaper workers and in most cases terrible work. But 'value' for shareholders.

I know a data team at the studio I was working at who were training a team in india who they thought was extra help for their game. They came to find out these are your replacements.

Nasty work.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There is a neighborhood north of Cincy in the Mason area where the headquarters of Proctor&Gamble is. I’d say in the whole apartment and condo the population is 80% Indian with most of them working at P&G. Them dudes have legit communities all throughout the country and they’re just getting bigger. Putting us to absolute fukking shame.
That's the thing about it too, America has a population of 350 million. India has a population of over a billion.

We can't accommodate them all or we'll be ran out.
world-population-disparity-southeast-asia-647_061517063641.jpg

That's not even including India who'll probably have more people than China soon.

Like what the fukk are we doing? When are we going to hold these CEO's (and really stakeholders) accountable for destroying this country and turning it basically outside-in?

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yep a lot of jobs that can be done remote are leaving these shores.

Film VFX already had offices in India, but they've ramped things up the last few years. I watch the end credits of movies and see hella Indian names, they basically have VFX farms over there.

And gaming is now doing the same thing. Certain roles over here now forget about it. They've been sent to Hyderabad. Cheaper workers and in most cases terrible work. But 'value' for shareholders.

I know a data team at the studio I was working at who were training a team in india who they thought was extra help for their game. They came to find out these are your replacements.

Nasty work.
Yup, all while they tell us "Blah blah blah, remote work is inefficient!! You need to get in the office!!"

But someone working halfway around the world that doesn't even work when you're awake to check on them is ok huh?

This country's work culture is total shyt.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not finna touch this one, like they don't touch the Project 2025 stuff.

It messes up their narrative

I think Trump praising Gays or trannies might be the only thing that would get them mad enough not to vote for him

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's not an excuse. It's literally what they do as the rich play into their blinding racism.

I love how ya'll carry water for white folks when it comes to determining whether or not they have agency.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It's anyone's race now folks. :mjgrin:

Haha.

I think the "real Trumpers" won't hear about this, but wouldn't care about what he said. Trumpism is bigger than Trump.

The "intellectual" Trumpers and bothsiders are either gonna stay home, or tie themselves into knots trying square this circle.

The Republicans that aren't Trumpers, are gonna look at the poll #.s

On the Dem/Liberal/Progressive side - it's another nothingburger that looks like an L. Remember covfefe?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime Trump gets a compliment,or shown some love by "people of color" he tries to walk back his racism with a statement like this, That inevietably he wont stick to,once he realizes how upset racist whites have gotten at him:mjlol:

I dont know if this is just some political strategy to throw blacks/latinos a bone "See hes not racist:troll:". Now that they may see an opening to getting minority votes.

Or if its just the same ol Trump. Saying whatever he needs to say to get different demographics to like him at any given moment. I guess this is politics in general. But he seems to have more of a thirst to be liked on a personal level,than to win politically.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Another person gets it. I been saying this exact same thing every time in posts like this.

The 1% want to remain in office/government so they can live like royalty, spend a whole bunch of money of vacations and events, give money to their buddies etc. Tax the people here, tax the people there to pay for it. Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc. ain't doing shyt but capitalizing off their government title to boost their popularity. They're basically socialites.

Then when people ask why shyt getting more expensive/worse they point at immigrants and Black folks to rile up and get re-elected.

Re-election means another term of royalty.

When you have legit IRS people say they target regular people rather than the wealthy because wealthy will hire lawyers and basically drain the governments money that's when you also know how much of a sham it all is.
They've been playing this fear mongering/scare tactic plot to poor whites since the beginning of this country. The only difference now is that average whites aren't guaranteed their version of the American dream anymore due to the current status quo. Those jobs that they just got off being the correct skin tone they have to compete against their own women and minorities. This has caused a lot of resentment in them and blaming everyone else except their own averageness and lack of drive. They refuse to believe they have to compete and the politicians are harnessing that anger for their own benefit.