Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

damn so trump and republicacs and TLR agents are really all in the same slack group discussing strategy :huhldup:

so .... are you for DEI or are you gonna cast DEI labels on those that are hired with DEI :skip: if you're for it then it doesn't matter if someone is. If you're against it then you will seek to assert that label on them

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I been backed off of alot of the election stuff this time around and spoke here and there, but i'll just say this:

the issue that i see coming up with running her as a "Black nominee" is the moment she's sworn in, a lot of the people constantly telling us "She's Black" all forcefully, will be the first ones telling us "just because she Black, don't mean she was ever going to do shyt for yall...she's not the President of Black People, she the President of everybody".

It's okay to just run her on whatever policies she got. Stop the pandering. Just run her as the anti-Republican/Anti-Trump. That's perfectly fine.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I been backed off of alot of the election stuff this time around and spoke here and there, but i'll just say this:

the issue that i see coming up with running her as a "Black nominee" is the moment she's sworn in, a lot of the people constantly telling us "She's Black" all forcefully, will be the first ones telling us "just because she Black, don't mean she was ever going to do shyt for yall...she's not the President of Black People, she the President of everybody".

It's okay to just run her on whatever policies she got. Stop the pandering. Just run her as the anti-Republican/Anti-Trump. That's perfectly fine.
She said it herself!

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

damn so trump and republicacs and TLR agents are really all in the same slack group discussing strategy :huhldup:

It would have been interesting to see where he was going when he wanted her to define it. Not sure he was looking for a gotcha, but maybe he wanted her to confirm what it actually meant