Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:dahell:

You sound foolish nikka. Tariq Nasheed has your mind fried breh.

And don't be surprised if black Americans (FBA) are rounded with those immigrants you despise so much.
We won't be rounded up. Y'all really think these little lies are gonna work :mjlol:

I don't really fukk with Tariq either

Daps
My god you're a fukking idiot, I don't care if she went to an hbcu. That doesn't change her ethnicity.

She is Indian Jamaican.

Stop projecting your failed life onto me, you dumbass. :mjlol:
so tired of you low iq (yeah, i said that, and i will keep saying it) losers attacking the black woman who stands between trump and the white house.

your lack of intelligence is actually embarrassing.

:unimpressed:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
masquerade? you have evidence of her being treated or being perceived as anything but black throughout her adult life?
How's she treated doesn't make her my ethnicity.

Very weird how tall are so desperate to force her into a 400+ year ethnicity she has no part in.

Very clear y'all think we won't vote for her unless you paint her as Black American.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell a Jamaican to their face they ain't Black American. You fukking bytches think I'm afraid to defend my people?

I can't wait till the mass deportations begin, I'ma be cracking every foreign rat skull I find :wow:

This sounds like some st*rmfromt babble right here. Whoever is behind this account just overstepped.

@hex

@Barnett114

@Houston911

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll tell a Jamaican to their face they ain't Black American. You fukking bytches think I'm afraid to defend my people?

I can't wait till the mass deportations begin, I'ma be cracking every foreign rat skull I find :wow:
You're one of the loudest, most ignorant people on here who does nothing but engage in diaspora wars nonsense when you're not engaging in gender wars bullshyt. Are you even really Black?