Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
just waiting to see what shes going to do different than joe. so far we know “they” are in fact not like us :manny: which technically is a start

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Weak willed for not letting an Indian bytch masquerade as a part of my ethnicity?

You're a fukking retard :mjlol:

she's been affiliated with black people longer than you've been alive. You go to a HBCU? You pledge to a black org?

You do anything in life besides drag other black people and use that as a wedge to why you're a fukking failure at life?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
she's been affiliated with black people longer than you've been alive. You go to a HBCU? You pledge to a black org?

You do anything in life besides drag other black people and use that as a wedge to why you're a fukking failure at life?
My god you're a fukking idiot, I don't care if she went to an hbcu. That doesn't change her ethnicity.

She is Indian Jamaican.

Stop projecting your failed life onto me, you dumbass. :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
My god you're a fukking idiot, I don't care if she went to an hbcu. That doesn't change her ethnicity.

She is Indian Jamaican.

Stop projecting your failed life onto me, you dumbass. :mjlol:

:yeshrug:sorry, where I'm from Jamaicans are considered black. I get you ADOS/FBA fakkits wanna try and g-check blackness, but that shyt'll get you slapped up with the quickness. You should be concerned cause I know you don't have hands.