Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Is Obama really American? Where's his birth certificate? Y'all remember that? Same type of deal just tinkered slightly for different canidate and for a different audience.

Trump, like most criminal degenerates I grew up around, has an innate ability to seize and exploit peoples ignorance and fears for personal gain. Its amazing to watch at such a high level to be honest.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:yeshrug:sorry, where I'm from Jamaicans are considered black. I get you ADOS/FBA fakkits wanna try and g-check blackness, but that shyt'll get you slapped up with the quickness. You should be concerned cause I know you don't have hands.
I'll tell a Jamaican to their face they ain't Black American. You fukking bytches think I'm afraid to defend my people?

I can't wait till the mass deportations begin, I'ma be cracking every foreign rat skull I find :wow:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'll tell a Jamaican to their face they ain't Black American. You fukking bytches think I'm afraid to defend my people?

I can't wait till the mass deportations begin, I'ma be cracking every foreign rat skull I find :wow:

:mjlol:boy.....wow.

You wannabe a cracka so motherfukkin bad man. Wow. I'm for real speechless.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dahell:

You sound foolish nikka. Tariq Nasheed has your mind fried breh.

And don't be surprised if black Americans (FBA) are rounded with those immigrants you despise so much.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:boy.....wow.

You wannabe a cracka so motherfukkin bad man. Wow. I'm for real speechless.
Stfu p*ssy. fukk cacs too.

Y'all think you can disrespect us and still have us on your side? The scare tactics aren't gonna work, we've already had a Trump presidency.

Maybe try being respectful and I won't come get your foreign ass in the future :troll:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Democrats made a mistake trying to run her as a "Black" Woman. It does 2 things

1. Alienate Black people who don't appreciate the weird pandering, and the disrespect
2. Gives openings for the other side to call it out and ruin her credibility

For the love of God, just talk about the policies you will bring to the table.
She is black and indian , no? :dahell:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Stfu p*ssy. fukk cacs too.

Y'all think you can disrespect us and still have us on your side? The scare tactics aren't gonna work, we've already had a Trump presidency.

Maybe try being respectful and I won't come get your foreign ass in the future :troll:

:umad:you talk mighty tough from behind a monitor/phone and we both know you wouldn't kill a damn roach.